View Poll Results: Would you give your FTN invite to a person on a forum?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 15.85%
  • No

65 35.52%
  • I don't have an FTN account

89 48.63%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Would you giveaway your FTN invite..

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Interesting the number of Yes's on the poll, and in hindsight, i should of had the option i don't have invites, instead of not being a member, as alot are just users and members, so they can't really judge it.

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Would never happen.
    Yes, invites may be ment to be free, but not given away to some random guy at some random forum. I have given away some invites, including sct, and I promise you I´ll never do that again.
    This forum is just full of cheaters and collectors, and I can clearly see why most trackers ban some countries.
    Most users here thinks "I´m no trader" in their signature would make them different than the guys offering ScT for FTN.
    But hear me, that is not the truth. The truth is that they just want to have everything for free, not needing to give anything back, just like their people have been doing for the last couple of thousand years.

Invites are ment to be free AND given to friends, not random guys at this random forum.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I would give one away as this is all what p2p is about !!!! Trust !!!!

if you dont trust you dont deserve in the community.... I dont have any invites as I only had demonoid for ever but now it is gone i am stranded until someone care enough to give me one......

anyhow this is all my opinion...dont take it wrong pls

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Only trusted frnds, not in a random giveaway

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Everyone's different. Some people will, some won't. Just a matter of personality and experience

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster
    no because this forum is full of cheaters and jews [no, im not an antisemit, but israeli people always fuck something up (when it comes to torrent accounts)]

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I would if ftn permitted me to. I am on S*T and wouldn't mind giving out an invite to a trusted user on this forum but if that means my account could risk getting disabled or banned, you bet i wouldn't do it.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    I would but only to people i have known for a while and invited to my other sites and who i know are good BT users

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Would never happen.
    Yes, invites may be ment to be free, but not given away to some random guy at some random forum. I have given away some invites, including sct, and I promise you I´ll never do that again.
    This forum is just full of cheaters and collectors, and I can clearly see why most trackers ban some countries.
    Most users here thinks "I´m no trader" in their signature would make them different than the guys offering ScT for FTN.
    But hear me, that is not the truth. The truth is that they just want to have everything for free, not needing to give anything back, just like their people have been doing for the last couple of thousand years.

Invites are ment to be free AND given to friends, not random guys at this random forum.
    I wouldn't and this guy explains part of the reason why. I mostly just invite people I know REALLY well and that might start from a forum.. but I would never invite someone I know from only a forum if that makes sense.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    I can clearly see why most trackers ban some countries.
    The truth is that they just want to have everything for free, not needing to give anything back, just like their people have been doing for the last couple of thousand years.
    I hope you don't mean what I think you mean. That's not okay.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast