Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My dream

showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    not true

yes, with trade history, revolt staff will likely not invite you. But i think there are few more people with invites [other than staff]...you just need to know the right person

Quote Originally Posted by showbox View Post
    lol

***Edit: look ma8 , we've removed R***** from WTAW Thread cuz it's Fourm not tracker , so i think it isn't right place 2 ask for invite here .... this section for trackers BT only !!!
    revolt has *browse section* with torrent. Beside, it's a dedicated forum RELATED to bittorrent....idk what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i guess , he has the right to try right
    and his writing isn't annoying , some people are though
    first : i know wat i'm talking about .... i'm not predect
    second : yup , some elite guys ... have invites .. some of them here too " tell me if i'm wrong"

third: ma8 .. again it's in basic, Forum , but has small tracker .

**** Plz stay away from it .... Not good or all ppl with trade history
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude, but do you think you are capable of having serious discussion in english? I mean, I'm sorry if I'm wrong - I'm not a member myself, but from what I've heard the average post there is much more content-rich than on some random forum, thus ''k thx lol!1", "very nicze!", "i agree wiv you" is not enough. I remember even hearing something, that such posts might lead you to serious consequences.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong about revolt, as I said I'm not a member, and I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not in my plans.
    Loads try that type of posting, it very soon ends up in a spam ban & boot

It's best to prove oneself at other places alongside here, then you will get noticed for what you bring to the table and that Revolt needs you more than you needing Revolt, and you will get invited without having to ask
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude, but do you think you are capable of having serious discussion in english? I mean, I'm sorry if I'm wrong - I'm not a member myself, but from what I've heard the average post there is much more content-rich than on some random forum, thus ''k thx lol!1", "very nicze!", "i agree wiv you" is not enough. I remember even hearing something, that such posts might lead you to serious consequences.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong about revolt, as I said I'm not a member, and I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not in my plans.
    2nd'd, 3rd'd and all that

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    He is just a kid

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    So suddenly you're a retired trader yet just over a month ago you were still trading....

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...203/postcount1

....and only yesterday you were ready to take on someone else's Pisexy account....

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bin...05/postcount74

These are not the actions of a potential Revolt member. It seems to me that you simply see Revolt as a stepping stone to getting the trackers you don't have. Hundreds like you joined during open sign-up and were soon found out.

Forget about Revolt....it is not for you.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i guess , he has the right to try right
    and his writing isn't annoying , some people are though
    yes i have the right to try my luck
    and thnx a lot to all guys who wish luck to me
    really need that forum...trying my luck and i wish i got it
    thnx again to all guys

Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    So suddenly you're a retired trader yet just over a month ago you were still trading....

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...203/postcount1

....and only yesterday you were ready to take on someone else's Pisexy account....

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bin...05/postcount74

These are not the actions of a potential Revolt member. It seems to me that you simply see Revolt as a stepping stone to getting the trackers you don't have. Hundreds like you joined during open sign-up and were soon found out.

Forget about Revolt....it is not for you.
    u r wrong my friend
    the fist picture was before my retired becuz i already got bmtv
    and second one it was giveaway and i think theres no problem to ask there
    is there any problem
    Last edited by zizo85; 12-29-2007 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Jacktoo's Avatar Gone fishing
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    You're not going to get it dude, you just what, quit trading a week ago? Obviously nobody is perfect and I am pretty sure there are people there who have traded once or twice in their history but nobody who traded recently. I would try asking maybe 6 months to a year down the road if you really want to join. 1 week or 1 month of non trading isn't going to cut it sorry.

If you were a hardcore trader (accounts as well as invites) you might as well give up, you probably wouldn't get in even if you waited a year, sorry but that is just the way it is.
    Couldn't have said that better myself.

Oh, and yes, an account is a personal thing, it's yours to use but not to give away or trade, which also means that you shouldn't take over somebody else's account. Invites, yes. Accounts, no.

We as a community are in a large part about trust, just for an example, we've got a member who staffs at TDC, how could we expect him to trust you after something like this?

Point is; your recent history is way too unstable for somebody like me to have any real trust in your professions about being reformed.

Btw. How many times is it you've been told this in the last couple of months?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123