Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My dream

showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol

***Edit: look ma8 , we've removed Revolt from WTAW Thread cuz it's Fourm not tracker , so i think it isn't right place 2 ask for invite here .... this section for trackers BT only !!!
    Last edited by showbox; 12-28-2007 at 02:43 PM.
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    the revolt tracker is so elite that nobody knows of it.

and yes, it does exist. i couldn't believe my eyes when i first saw it. it's like god is seeding there

edit: @op, don't take it personal, but i don't think you'd fit in that community. you should really think of another dream.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 12-28-2007 at 03:04 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i guess , he has the right to try right
    and his writing isn't annoying , some people are though

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by showbox View Post
    no one in revolt with black history ... so if u were trader & stop'd .. impossible 2 get in revolt !!!!! u mustn't trade even for once in ur life .
    not true

yes, with trade history, revolt staff will likely not invite you. But i think there are few more people with invites [other than staff]...you just need to know the right person

Quote Originally Posted by showbox View Post
    lol

***Edit: look ma8 , we've removed Revolt from WTAW Thread cuz it's Fourm not tracker , so i think it isn't right place 2 ask for invite here .... this section for trackers BT only !!!
    revolt has *browse section* with torrent. Beside, it's a dedicated forum RELATED to bittorrent....idk what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i guess , he has the right to try right
    and his writing isn't annoying , some people are though
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-28-2007 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    MARINE619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i wish you good luck dude
    If you stand before me you will fall before me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    the revolt tracker is so elite that nobody knows of it.

and yes, it does exist. i couldn't believe my eyes when i first saw it. it's like god is seeding there

edit: @op, don't take it personal, but i don't think you'd fit in that community. you should really think of another dream.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    why want this fourm???
    its not tracker
    any way good luck but that very very hard

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    You're not going to get it dude, you just what, quit trading a week ago? Obviously nobody is perfect and I am pretty sure there are people there who have traded once or twice in their history but nobody who traded recently. I would try asking maybe 6 months to a year down the road if you really want to join. 1 week or 1 month of non trading isn't going to cut it sorry.

If you were a hardcore trader (accounts as well as invites) you might as well give up, you probably wouldn't get in even if you waited a year, sorry but that is just the way it is.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    and.... xmas is over
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I'm not trying to be rude, but do you think you are capable of having serious discussion in english? I mean, I'm sorry if I'm wrong - I'm not a member myself, but from what I've heard the average post there is much more content-rich than on some random forum, thus ''k thx lol!1", "very nicze!", "i agree wiv you" is not enough. I remember even hearing something, that such posts might lead you to serious consequences.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong about revolt, as I said I'm not a member, and I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not in my plans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast