Thread: Musicworlds -rant Line-

Following a great Montreal tradition from its free news paper the Mirror,
    i just really felt like expanding the peoples view to more then jsut Mtl.

The rant lines concept is to basically put up a rant on whatever the hell you feel like. On the paper you can't see everybody elses rant... hence the forum idea.
    The rant line usually has a topic and since this is music world, well whats the rant's subject area...

I would truly like to start with my own rants, but whenever you really wanna say something is when you freezup.

so feel free to leave your rant, and keep the bashing in between each other, clean... just not to clean

p.s please limit the ammount of rants on does 10 sec dl's

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

ummm waaaaaaaaaaaa???

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by Hogster@26 July 2003 - 05:41

ummm waaaaaaaaaaaa???
    A rant : a beef you have, something that bothers you,anything you just feel like bitching about. when you are bitching you can always say your ranting...

basically this post is just for the fun to see what people feel like ranting, there rants, and the rants others will have and the post the made here...

still confused ??? i can imagine.. i guess im no good at explaining, good thing i dont want to become a teacher

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I feel like ranting...

This thing thread is gay

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You just started this because you want to see a flame war...

But it seems the mods don't close the flame war topics anymore...

They just close worthwile topics...Thanks to the spam watchers brigade who are turning this whole forum gay...I mean 4 or 5 people just come on here to report spam...do something more constructive with your 15 minutes...go jerk off or something...

I mean i have reported something unusual twice...yes...thats because i double posted and reported it myself before some nazi went LOOK DOUBLE POST HERE AND HERE...

So yes this is my rant...And i hope you enjoyed...I will continue this later because i can't be bothered going on right now...

6. Music   -   #6
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça