Thread: NB or S*T and why

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Cant use the language thing in the arguement.

I am curious to here from people who have both of these trackers or had both at one time...

Thanks...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SCT:

Exellent tracker , regular users/staff.

NB:

Good tracker , exellent users/staff.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    never been on NB but S*T has lots of plus points :
    1) superb speeds
    2) fast pre times
    3) very large collection of torrents. you'll find almost everything you need
    4) excellent packs

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    They are two gr8 trackers of different leagues......there is almost nothing common among them [Level 7 both of them ??]

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    S*T is a scene tracker. You pretty much know the content. Any other scene tracker should have the same content, they only differentiate in time of posting and speed.

NB is more of a dedicated tracker, and its content is mainly PAL movies with Norwegian subtitles. It serves the purpose of providing specific content to its Norwegian speaking community.

They're simply not comparable. The question should be S*T and NB.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    NB is foreign and the only foreign tracker i use is Romanian (iplay & czone)...so yeah ScT.

Beside, i am sure ScT has larger # of torrent than NB.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    SCT:

Exellent tracker , regular users/staff.

NB:

Good tracker , exellent users/staff.
    true

however you cannot really compare the two since they are different. you should compare something like Sct and TL

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Well in my opinion it's not that difficult to keep a good ratio on ScT, on NB it's even easier! And it's not because they both have freeleech at this time.

ScT has some EXCELLENT mega packs 50-100 GB, that's what I like them for, and the community is also very helpfull.

The community is more personal on NB in my opinion, since the only languages allowed there are Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and english (of course), though most posts are in scandinavian language!