Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

Thread: And the Nominee's are....

Member BT Rep: +4
    Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name on FSC is Darkmush, i dont want to post any detail here, but you can easily check them out on fsc.

I would like to use this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate one of my dearest friends, Cruel.

We first met in the irc-channal of a well-known torrentsite a long time ago. Being the new to the whole world of torrents, i felt like an outsider and my questions were often rewarded with quick-smartass comments about my noobishness. However, Cruel took me under his wing and thought me everything i needed to know. He befriended me and welcomed me into "the gang".

During my time as his friend i have seen him go to great length to help other people and many times he has stept in to an argument to keep it form getting to rough.

He is a very active members in plenty of communties and bring a good spirit whereever he arrives. FSC has allways been one of his main goals, but since he is so opposed to trading he has never got the oppurtunity to join. Believe me when i say that he is not looking for a "high-lvl" tracker but only i place where he can enjoy a fresh and amazing community.

thank you for your kindness.
    sincerely, Darkmush.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #182
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #183
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    This was a really good idea

Good luck to the nominee's

And thanks to DV8type for giving the oppertunities

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #184
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...00#post2456669

You wouldn't do it if you see this thread above.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    I am here to nominate a person who has truly earned a valuable place on my friends list, danio.

I first took notice of this person after reading his thread requesting an invite to FTN. What impressed me about his thread was not just how well thought of his request was and how genuine it sounded but by all the fellow peers wishing him well that he got the invite, I thought to myself, this person must be special for so many persons, even those who themselves wanted into FTN took the time to give him best regards and good luck.

After sending him a pm and getting to know him better I have come to see why he was so liked. He is a truly a diamond in the rough, a reality that is seldom known in this torrent world.

Through our interactions I am able to attest to his character, his maturity and his willingness to help others and therefore I am here to nominate him for a place in the great place known as FSC and am willing to stand by my nomination and will publicly say here that I am willing to put my account at FSC where my mouth is .

My username at FSC is fscjunkie.

PS: Great idea DV8Type, trend setting move
    9nine seems to be a very good candidate if he hasn't gotten in yet.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/9nine-175016
    Last edited by vinhkhang01; 01-03-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #185
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Good luck. I will PM the winning nominators when i make my decision
    Proud Member of:

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #186
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Invites have been giving to Nominators, only 3 made the cut so consider yourself lucky.

You never know when i will do this again, remember dont just TALK about community but BE about community!
    Proud Member of:

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #187
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    well and huge congratulations to those lucky enough to be chosen, if not even considered
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #188
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    congrats to the winners
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #189
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    congrats Winners , hope i will be lucky for the next time

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #190
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    So invites have given to the Nominators, not Nominees.
    We expect the nominators to invite their nominees. Am I correct?
    May we know who are the nominators receiving the invites.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast