Thread: Easy to use Chinese Trackers

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Are there any somewhat speedy, easy to use and understand (like some of the foreign trackers such as CZONE are really easy to use) Chinese / Taiwanese trackers?

More important than that, do the movies on the trackers come with Chinese subtitles? Like in movie theaters in China, they would add Chinese (usually in Mandarin) subtitles to them, so I want movies on bittorrent to have them also.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Do you know Fantastic Super Club?

It's not a chinese tracker, but it's loaded with asian movies, mostly with english subtitles

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Never heard of it. Link? Open sign-ups?

Also I'm looking for Hollywood movies with Chinese subtitles. They do have Chinese subtitles in Taiwan theaters (obviously so the people can understand them), so that's why I want.

Thanks though

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    it's a forum, it's open all the time, http://www.fantasticsuperclub.org/forum/

there's also great chinese (& also Korean + Japanese) movies trackers here : fst.omnilounge.co.uk