Thread: Swebits Vs. Swedvdr

SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    can any body here [who r on both the trackers] tell me the difference between these two trackers
    regarding Dvd-R's

r they both having the same content..? what is exclusive there with swedvdr

p.si think there was a same thread before..i couldnt get it here..thatz y i started a new one

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    More activity in Swedvdr in the request area.
    Also, if a request haven´t been filled in one month, it is possible to upload a P2P or homemade rip of it.
    Also, Swedvdr have free leech at some dvdr´s, like all propers and repacks, but also some big movies choosen by the staff.
    But when talking about standard scene releases, Swedvdr and Swebits have the same movies, where Swedvdr use to be a little bit ahead regarding the pretimes.
    Swedvdr is by far the most easy tracker to keep a huge ratio at.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    and a couple of levels
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    If you´re only interested in content, stick with swebits.
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    More activity in Swedvdr in the request area.
    Also, if a request haven´t been filled in one month, it is possible to upload a P2P or homemade rip of it.
    Also, Swedvdr have free leech at some dvdr´s, like all propers and repacks, but also some big movies choosen by the staff.
    But when talking about standard scene releases, Swedvdr and Swebits have the same movies, where Swedvdr use to be a little bit ahead regarding the pretimes.
    Swedvdr is by far the most easy tracker to keep a huge ratio at.
    thanx for ur reply..so u r sayin that pre-times and requests r the main diference.

What about the content ? does swedvdr has some exclusive packs that u wont find at swebits ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMRACK View Post

What about the content ? does swedvdr has some exclusive packs that u wont find at swebits ?
    No packs. Nothing exclusive other than the request section. In the regular "browse" section it is the same as swebits.