Thread: Haggard!haggard!haggard!haggard!

SOmebody!!!!!!! Anybody Please Find A Good Copy Of Haggard I want To SEE it SO Bad It Has Been Out For At Least A Month Please Try to find a copy of i have to see this movie and i kno im not the only one so PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    The People in haggard are bam margera /chris rabb/ ryan dunn /jenn rivell /and rake yohn

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    iBLoStboY's Avatar Poster
    Funny ass movie - Sorry, i don't know if its being shared on kazaa - i got my copy off newgroups - definitely worth a download though.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i posted this in the verifieds ages ago
    Its on irc on irc.dal.net, channel #Jackass

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?sho...9481&hl=haggard

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    it's on KaZaA-Lite. I was going to download it but I just got the dvd from fairmans like a month ago. You should get the dvd though, it's got a lot of extras. Like 2 music videos(AATH by cky and Heartache Every Moment by Him. The Dump skit, full feature behind the scenes, and one easteregg, Bam and Jenn in like a photoshoot with a bunch of other women and their all making out and fondiling each other.)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    The extras are being ripped and posted on that irc channel. Im not gonna buy the DVD because i didnt think the film was that good

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I'm a cky fan, of course I was going to buy it. Just to show my support.