Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We Should Attack Kazaa

If Kazaa attack Kazaalite with messages like
    Use only Kazaa certified product
    we must sent messages to all the kazaa useres like this KAZAA IS FULL WITH SPYWARE !!DON'T USE KAZAA ANYMORE!USE ONLY KAZAALITE !! or not?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Meh.... let the babies have their bottles.

We can keep the good stuff our little secret.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    I agree with sharedholder.

Those users who know little about computers never mind spyware, will not understand the benefits Kazaa Lite has over KMD. It would be interesting to know how many poeple use Kazaa Lite, compared with those who use KMD. Certainly, the majority of users who upload from me do not have anywhere near a PL of 1000, suggesting that they are on KMD.

Maybe we could allow KMD users to fund Sharman, subsequently helping maintain the Fast Track Network by taking advantage of Sharmans revenue. Me personally, i'd like to see Sharman bankrupted for their dishonesty.

Myself, i often PM users to 'spread the word' (with varying success due to outdated versions) and my user name is 'KMDisSPYWARE_www.k-lite.tk'. I have a text file saved specifically to send to KMD users, which includes links to k-lite.tk, adaware and spybot.

Unlike tite-wad here, i enjoy helping people. This attitude, where you maybe feel you're part of some cool secret 'undergound', is a bit pathetic.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    the more n00bs you tell about a program like k-lite, the more n00b questions you get like "how do i use kdat/ksig/supernodes etc...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    I say we don&#39;t bother attacking anyone and just continue sharing shit, talking shit and enjoying shit.

That&#39;s just me tho&#39;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by JPaul@26 July 2003 - 14:08
    I say we don&#39;t bother attacking anyone and just continue sharing shit, talking shit and enjoying shit.
    www.scat.com

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    For all your scatalogical needs.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by liquidacid@26 July 2003 - 08:00
    Unlike tite-wad here, i enjoy helping people. This attitude, where you maybe feel you&#39;re part of some cool secret &#39;undergound&#39;, is a bit pathetic.
    What&#39;s truly pathetic is when someone with a stick up their ass can&#39;t realize when someone else is making a joke.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by tite-wad@26 July 2003 - 14:15
    someone with a stick up their ass
    brings a whole new meaning to "dropping a log"

10. Lounge   -   #10
    i think we should all mind our own business, we all found k-lite ourselves didnt we?
    therefore if yee shall seek yee shall find AND be rewarded for bothering to look in the first place&#33;

and yes ii have contradicted myself before any of yall smartarses wanna post some witty comment as per.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast