Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: iTS New Year's celebration

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #112
    LomiCA's Avatar UsERS HeARt
    i need invite cuz i feel that is good site

wanna that site to be class A of torrents sites
    thanks staff

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #113
    Kirosh's Avatar im out thx fst BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yea the site is very good i heard that
    i want inv 2 and happy New Year's

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #114
    Dead Man BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    can i have its invite please if u still have invites

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #115
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Its 10:30 arizona time! woot woot 1.5 hours before deadline.

First, Thank you for this opportunity.

Why you wanna be invited to iTS ?

1. What better answer then I would like to try out the tracker/community and see what it can offer me.

How you wanna contribute to iTS ?

1. Laugh Hard or die trying!

The main thing I can contribute to iTS is community humor and good spirit. I feel that I am a very funny person and can make people laugh and have fun. I always try to turn most things into a joke if I am able to because a great deal of people on this planet take life to seriously, and that is just sad. Humor Comforts the Soul, is what I always say. However, I do know when to be serious and cut the jokes off too.

2. Lets be friends

I love meeting new people and just being friendly. I was introduced to these forums by friend, and I have been active every day since. I have met numerous owners of trackers and made a large number of friends here at FST. I feel that joining iTS would allow me to expand my social circle and meet new and interesting people.

3. A Helping Hand

I will try to make full use of the resources available to me to improve iTS as a whole. Through web design, downloading and sharing the latest and greatest, or just being there to talk to and give support. I will offer everything I have at my disposal to improve the community and make it the best place to be on the net!

4. Media Junkie at its finest.

Users here on FST can attest to my wide knowledge of humor and great moments in media history, whether it be from chuck norris quotes to south park to family guy, my humor knows no ends. Plus I am the proud founder of the teletubie tracker, where you get nonstop teletubie episode packs until you wish you eat too much teletubie toast. I mean if that is a plus to any community, I dont know what is...

Man, I hated when my little brothers watched that show....

I guess thats pretty much it for my request, I felt that a picture book request would be a little more exciting then the classic "i need an invite!! asap!" plus, it shows I actually did my research, yes those pictures arent easy to find...especially the one at the bottom of this post! I was close to giving up to the point where I was just going to screen shot it and put it on image shack lol

Thanks again and happy holidays!

Fatcat69

One funny pic for the road gentlemen, a combo of chuck norris and family guy haha

Last edited by fatcat69; 01-01-2008 at 06:23 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #116
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT 1 hour n 17 mins left till new YEARRRRRR WOOOOOOOOOOOT

UPDATE 1 hour n 2 mins WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    Last edited by IGetMoney; 01-01-2008 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #117
    meroo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Great Giveaway.
    I want to be invited to iTS cuz i heard it has a great community
    and i can contribute by being a good user and seed the best i can

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #118
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    HAPPPPPPPPPY NEW YEAAAAAAAAAAAR ITS 12:01 in CANADA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #119
    There's alot more to iTS then a textbook answer of it has a great community or it's a great tracker.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #120
    Poster
    Happy New Year to all. I would like to throw my hat in for this cool giveaway.
    Nothing really cool ever happens to me [ hoping that changes this time]. I want an invite to iTS because it is a great site. Of course it can be argued as to why would I want this if I have other good sites, to which I reply saying that I don't need all the sites I'm just hoping to find a site where I will feel at home.
    As to how will I contribute to the site - well the usual way of course i.e seeding like there is no tomorrow, and also being active in the forums and irc. I hope that this site has as good a community as I have heard.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast