Thread: Got Any Tips For Downloads?

What do people use to speed up there downloads? when i download a video file and i see other users download, there speed is so fast mine takes over 12 hours to download sometimes more and i am using high speed internet. I want to know what you are all using to get that fast speed.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Personally, I use whatever tip I've found useful in this forum...
    So it might be smart to scavenge through the posts.
    But then again, I do notice that it's not always a surefire way to speed things up.

The one about the ports (changing the port in kazaa's options), and the one where you go into your traffic-window to do a "search more sources" on every source rather than on the filename have helped me out a great deal, and there are more tips out there that might help, depending on your setup....

But like said, there still are some slow downloads.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    one time i was d/ling a video at the same time my friend was....except he was d/ling MUCH faster than me.....so i asked him for the IP of the supernode he was on (i was on a diff. one) so I connected to the supernode he was on.....instant speed up

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    yes using kazupernodes helps alot too. connect to the one nearest you.

in future, post your questions in the questions section and not in the tips section.

tralalala