Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photos And Banners

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    By the way.. any of you noobs or regulars if you need somewhere to put you pic let me know and i will save them on my directory temporarily until u find your own place.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by newcster68@26 July 2003 - 12:08
    Wish I had a thumbs down smiley face for that one. Yes it is free but it is just a site to store photos and only 1mb of storage space. That means when u run out you have to delete stuff in order to put new ones in. I like to keep all my stuff. I currently have 200mb of storage space at my site and i can upgrade to more if i want. PLUS it is just more than a site for storage.
    You mean like this one?

Yes, it's basically just an image storage site - but that's all most anyone is asking for when they want a place to host their avatar/signature and a few odd pics... which is the topic of this thread.

And if I need more space... I can always (already did) open another account... free as well!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ok and then have a difficult time remebering which account has what stored on it No thanks. Good post on your site though but I will stick to mine with lots more stuff included

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i have 100 meg of free storage/web site space with my isp...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@26 July 2003 - 13:31
    yes but do they allow you to direct link you photos on other sites?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by newcster68+26 July 2003 - 18:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 26 July 2003 - 18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@26 July 2003 - 13:31
    yes but do they allow you to direct link you photos on other sites? [/b][/quote]
    well, my sig is on my site....

so i&#39;m guessing yes...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    The best pic site is

http://www.chinkii.com/

it&#39;s free - u can upload as many images as u want - and it&#39;s free...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    I have 10mb of storage with roadrunner but alas, they dont allow direct linking.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by MetroStars@26 July 2003 - 13:57
    The best pic site is

http://www.chinkii.com/

it&#39;s free - u can upload as many images as u want - and it&#39;s free...
    respect to you sir..BUT WTF are you posting a site like that? OMFGAWD&#33; never in a million years will I have anything to do with http://www.chinkii.com/. What your basically saying is.."Come fly another plane into one of our other buildings" geeeez

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    respect to you sir..BUT WTF are you posting a site like that? OMFGAWD&#33; never in a million years will I have anything to do with http://www.chinkii.com/. What your basically saying is.."Come fly another plane into one of our other buildings" geeeez
    Yes the site is sketchy.... But do i really care wot the site owners Beliefs r -- no not really... It&#39;s the only place i have come across that does not require sign up , nor does it have a limit on how many images u can upload.... and as iam from New York myself i have come across much more offending stuff than that...

I will Continue 2 use chinkii.com until is becomes a place where u have 2 sign up or has a limit on how many images u can upload....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12