Thread: Cool Batman Movies

Poster
    Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while, but I thought this was the coolest when I saw it, I was searching for torrents and I came across this cool homemade batman movie its called Batman: Dead End. you can find it on Suprnova.org its either 81 or 43 mb. depending on the quality you want. but yeah, it has this great mix of batman and just stuff you'd want to see. but someone go download it and tell me what you thought cause I thought it was damn awesome.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yea this fan made movie kicks ass..

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    do u ever think though that WB will pull their heads outta their butts and try to make a batman movie that cool? or ~sigh~ will they be doomed to making another batman movie like Batman Forever where Mr. Freeze looked like a walking flourescent light? Damnit, I think we need another batman and superman movie to save this teen movie industry we have now blah

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Hope lies in Superman V.
    info

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Matt McConaughey as the man of steel?! wft that guys no where near action star. Orlando Bloom mentioned too? what are they thinking. ~shakes fist~ stupid hollywood. well it sure is a darn good thing that Hollywood has time to sort stuff out b4 they ruin another good movie name

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I thnk comics simply don't translate well into film.
    I've never seen one live up to the original format.
    I think this is because of innovations in the comic medium rather then film.
    An artist's interpretation of a character is exactly what we expect on film and is doomed to fall short because they are two different mediums.
    The full impact we experience from the comics is based on the writer's skills as a comic writer not a screenplay writer. Every nuauce of a story must be displayed in two dimensions and some incredible story telling has been achieved this way.
    It's the old book versus film argument.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    *edit* double post. Sorry.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Any hopes of a decent superman film are now destroyed.I just read on Empire Online that MCG,the worst director ever,is to do the new superman film.If that wasn't bad enough,the part of Lois Lane is going to go to Drew Barrymore??? WTF???