Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    to ban whole country coz of 10 or 100 fac* bad user or

cheaters or what ever they are i dont c it fair in every singel

country u will find a cheater or lazy ass there beside its relly

humiliation plus u could lose account with a huge buffer that

made with hard work and u find out at the end its gone coz of

some one else i just noob but why the staff of trackers just

ban the cheaters and keep the goods i relly cant understand

this every where has the good and the bad as well

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    I would say that if a site is banning a whole countrys ip range it would be beacuse a very high percentage of the people in that country cheats or similiar. Thus giving the site a lot of work to do, which they prevent by banning the whole countrys ip range.

Which for the good users suck. But which sites do this?
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    People from the same environment share same behavior, when the staff find out that 50% of a certain country are cheaters then it's fucking so fair to ban the whole country..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    No its not fair at all m8,i also dont understand why some tackers doing that..like u said its very simple to ban that user who cheate but not the whole country..

if u scare that u will lose your acc somewhere talk to the staff there and if they see that u are good member then im sure they will not ban your or someone else acc.

u could also said what tracker is it?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    People from the same environment share same behavior, when the staff find out that 50% of a certain country are cheaters then it's fucking so fair to ban the whole country..
    i bet in ur country cheaters too its just nothing to do with the whole countrys i belive and its still not good reason to ban the good part
    Last edited by supper; 12-31-2007 at 11:39 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    i bet in ur country cheaters too its just nothing to do with the whole countrys i belive
    Not in my country.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    No its not fair at all m8,i also dont understand why some tackers doing that..like u said its very simple to ban that user who cheate but not the whole country..

if u scare that u will lose your acc somewhere talk to the staff there and if they see that u are good member then im sure they will not ban your or someone else acc.

u could also said what tracker is it?
    its not just one tracker i am talking in general

Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    i bet in ur country cheaters too its just nothing to do with the whole countrys i belive
    Not in my country.
    u dreaming
    Last edited by supper; 12-31-2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    in ur country cheaters too
    No..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Ofcourse there are cheaters in every country. But apparently not enough ones in spark's country, beacuse his country is not banned.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    it seems israeli and polish people are like 1 of 2 people is a cheater. Of course it's ok to ban the whole country ,why keep them and hurt your tracker. And then you can do like sct did, alowing people to join irc and if your account is ok you'll get reenabled

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast