Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL, the flower

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpcry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by .:Him:. View Post
    They may not have pre-times as good as S*T but neither did S*T in the beginning.

They are a good site and should be respected = left ALONE!
    dont know scl but i have been on sct since the first week and it has allways have good pretimes, feeling, the one with numbers, wazup1023, chriz deathr0w and all the upers there used to kick asses, why do you thing that sct got that famous
    because of WTAW lvl list,sure its not famus because of speed lol every tracker have good speed and much more members than sct atm.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    having more members is not necessarily a good thing, more members, means more people to bring the attention of certain authorities, trackers with under 40k members usually have better speeds and seeder ratio's then trackers with more members.

I am new to FST and that WTAW lvl list didnt make me aware of it, it is well known just bc of its quality, no list is needed to tell you that.

Please stop using the (its a new site) argument. I know the owner of a newer site, all4nothin and they have better speeds, over 10k members, and a decent seed to leech ratio ...and they are only a month old! :-)

Here is another compare :

SCL (they dont have stats posted anywhere, so the user estimate is just a rough guess)
    Active Torrents: 326
    Users ~2000

All4nothin (a newer site, less then a month old)
    User Info Members 11,054Torrent Info Torrents 726 Peers 2,856 Seeders 2,208 Leechers 648

As far as pre times, I can use one file and show you the pre time difference between Scl
    Revtt
    2007-12-31
    14:16:21

SCL
    2007-12-31 19:18:36

5 hour difference...lol
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-31-2007 at 10:26 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    having more members is not necessarily a good thing, more members, means more people to bring the attention of certain authorities, trackers with under 40k members usually have better speeds and seeder ratio's then trackers with more members.
    there is no matter site can have 2k or 50k members its the same if someone from certain authorities start to investigate or something like that..almost every tracker is very easy to find and im not just talking abouth sites that are on lvl list there are to many of them that are not there and never will be on that list..

also more users means its easier to seedback unlike on scc,sct,ftn where is impossible to seed 1:1 if u dont have seedbox..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    just because its in my sig doesnt mean I dont have it. You honestly think Im an idiot and going to post what trackers I am part of or not? hahaha two of the ones posted arent even real trackers...its just to mess with people ...guess its working well.

anyone who does that is just trying to grow their epenis bigger...but it doesnt work!

scl members spam this forum every day with a topic like this to try to get more members, give it a rest...bitsoup is a better tracker even
    Well when it says "looking for" I obviously figure that you are looking for those trackers; consequently, you should not be talking as if you were experienced with trackers that you are not yet a part of.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    0.0 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpcry View Post

dont know scl but i have been on sct since the first week and it has allways have good pretimes, feeling, the one with numbers, wazup1023, chriz deathr0w and all the upers there used to kick asses, why do you thing that sct got that famous
    because of WTAW lvl list,sure its not famus because of speed lol every tracker have good speed and much more members than sct atm.
    nope, it got that famous couse the speeds where so good that the scene start a flame war against them pres of antip2p and responces from sct where everywhere, plus staff where promothing the site preing scene news about, yeah it was a 'secret' but everyone knows about it
    Last edited by Rpcry; 12-31-2007 at 10:36 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    just because its in my sig doesnt mean I dont have it. You honestly think Im an idiot and going to post what trackers I am part of or not? hahaha two of the ones posted arent even real trackers...its just to mess with people ...guess its working well.

anyone who does that is just trying to grow their epenis bigger...but it doesnt work!

scl members spam this forum every day with a topic like this to try to get more members, give it a rest...bitsoup is a better tracker even
    So that invite request for S*T is just a clever ruse, right? I think you might want to not be so antagonistic, as it will really help your chances in getting that invite .
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by .:Him:. View Post

Well when it says "looking for" I obviously figure that you are looking for those trackers; consequently, you should not be talking as if you were experienced with trackers that you are not yet a part of.
    And how would you know which sites I am part of and which I am not. I know plenty of site mods, members, and owners of all the sites that you are most likely speaking of?

What happened to respecting people?

Re: awesomeness

Good moral to your story, and also true in all aspects of life - respect is paramount!

Sound familiar?

I am just sick of all the spam advertising people are doing for this site, its very sad and pathetic when you see people posting for it with every other post:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...archid=2144185

Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post

So that invite request for S*T is just a clever ruse, right? I think you might want to not be so antagonistic, as it will really help your chances in getting that invite .
    Could be, you never know who you are talking to here on the internet. Might be a way to divert attention
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-31-2007 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

No maybe i have sound like i defend the tracker but i dont at all and i must say i agree with u on some part,but i dont download much from there but when i download something i always down. with full speed..but i didint say site have awesome speed i have said they have good speed..

also i have said the same thing they have very big problems with downloading files,since only few of them leeching so what is the point of downloading if u cant seedback(yes i know it was freeleech but i talk in general)..and also as i said it will be intersting to see how will things work after free leech period is over,almost no one will leech from there they will only seed like many of us
    As I said, the site is nothing special at all, pre times arent good, speeds arent good, Id rather stick with S*C and S*T anyday of the week.

Here is the speed times and pre time list (Fastest to slowest)

S*C
    S*T/F*N/F*C
    TL/revtt/FL
    ST/czone
    SCL
    Public Torrent Sites.

Overall, the tracker has nothing special about it at all, the community has maybe 20 active people posting in the forums, the site doesnt offer anything unique or special to make me say "sweet im going to always check scl for this kind of stuff"

Try it out and figure it out yourself, but personally, there are plenty of other trackers that offer far more content, faster speeds, faster pre times, and unique quality as well as active communities
    You sure know too much about places you are begging to get in.

That is a major flaw in torrenting - that retards release so much information for all to see.
    No Whining

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

What happened to respecting people?

Re: awesomeness

Good moral to your story, and also true in all aspects of life - respect is paramount!

Sound familiar?

Could be, you never know who you are talking to here on the internet. Might be a way to divert attention
    I was sincere in my post in the awesomeness thread, and I hold true to what I said there; however I am not nice to the ignorant.

If you are using the list in your signature as a diversion, then you are wasting your own time, as well as mine, which leads me to think you aren't a member of any worthwhile tracker, as you lack the required common sense, knowledge, and attitude.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    just >> it's Great Great Tracker

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast