Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL, the flower

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

I had to request it to be deleted because they dont even have a delete account link! and its still there,

I went on just now....here is an example of the quality of the tracker:
    Nat. Treas. 2 ts release.... its posted nearly 1 hour after it was released to other trackers, and even better it has been snatched 0 times because the upload speed is so crappy! Its been on SCL for nearly 4 hours now and it has no snatches and 30 leechers.

on S*C and S*T, you can grab a movie in 5 minutes or less, so dont try to defend the tracker, because it has sucky sucky speeds.

The site is too small and has no quality seeders, they just have people on there who are grabbing it off other trackers and uploading them at 40kb/s to that tracker.
    No maybe i have sound like i defend the tracker but i dont at all and i must say i agree with u on some part,but i dont download much from there but when i download something i always down. with full speed..but i didint say site have awesome speed i have said they have good speed..

also i have said the same thing they have very big problems with downloading files,since only few of them leeching so what is the point of downloading if u cant seedback(yes i know it was freeleech but i talk in general)..and also as i said it will be intersting to see how will things work after free leech period is over,almost no one will leech from there they will only seed like many of us

but dont forget they are still pretty new on scene so give them some time and we will see on what why will they go
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 12-31-2007 at 08:19 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    The speed aren't nothing special, nor are the pretimes, so to compare to ftn or sct or scc is ridiculous. Its one of those sites that could become something great over time, and one which is trying to become lke ftwr etc and have 0 publicity.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    every tracker has something unique about it
    if you really clear your mind from all the illusions of rate and rarity and you take some time off away from trading addiction
    you can see that

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

I had to request it to be deleted because they dont even have a delete account link! and its still there,

I went on just now....here is an example of the quality of the tracker:
    Nat. Treas. 2 ts release.... its posted nearly 1 hour after it was released to other trackers, and even better it has been snatched 0 times because the upload speed is so crappy! Its been on SCL for nearly 4 hours now and it has no snatches and 30 leechers.

on S*C and S*T, you can grab a movie in 5 minutes or less, so dont try to defend the tracker, because it has sucky sucky speeds.

The site is too small and has no quality seeders, they just have people on there who are grabbing it off other trackers and uploading them at 40kb/s to that tracker.
    No maybe i have sound like i defend the tracker but i dont at all and i must say i agree with u on some part,but i dont download much from there but when i download something i always down. with full speed..but i didint say site have awesome speed i have said they have good speed..

also i have said the same thing they have very big problems with downloading files,since only few of them leeching so what is the point of downloading if u cant seedback(yes i know it was freeleech but i talk in general)..and also as i said it will be intersting to see how will things work after free leech period is over,almost no one will leech from there they will only seed like many of us
    As I said, the site is nothing special at all, pre times arent good, speeds arent good, Id rather stick with S*C and S*T anyday of the week.

Here is the speed times and pre time list (Fastest to slowest)

S*C
    S*T/F*N/F*C
    TL/revtt/FL
    ST/czone
    SCL
    Public Torrent Sites.

Overall, the tracker has nothing special about it at all, the community has maybe 20 active people posting in the forums, the site doesnt offer anything unique or special to make me say "sweet im going to always check scl for this kind of stuff"

Try it out and figure it out yourself, but personally, there are plenty of other trackers that offer far more content, faster speeds, faster pre times, and unique quality as well as active communities
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-31-2007 at 08:24 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Err dw.
    Last edited by pandabear; 12-31-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    They may not have pre-times as good as S*T but neither did S*T in the beginning.

They are a good site and should be respected = left ALONE!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

S*C
    S*T/F*N/F*C
    TL/revtt/FL
    ST/czone
    SCL
    Public Torrent Sites.

Overall, the tracker has nothing special about it at all, the community has maybe 20 active people posting in the forums, the site doesnt offer anything unique or special to make me say "sweet im going to always check scl for this kind of stuff"

Try it out and figure it out yourself, but personally, there are plenty of other trackers that offer far more content, faster speeds, faster pre times, and unique quality as well as active communities
    u cant compare Scl with Scc or Sct,as i said they are still new and give them some time and we will see what will happend,and im very sure when sct and scc was created or anyother site at begining was not so great..

this again can sound like i defend site but im only saying how things are atm..

Quote Originally Posted by .:Him:. View Post
    They may not have pre-times as good as S*T but neither did S*T in the beginning.

agree

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

As I said, the site is nothing special at all, pre times arent good, speeds arent good, Id rather stick with S*C and S*T anyday of the week.

S*C
    S*T/F*N/F*C
    TL/revtt/FL
    ST/czone
    SCL
    Public Torrent Sites.

How do you know about any real sites if you say that you are looking for them still in your signature?

It is in ScL's best interest to be left alone, and your flaming is not aiding the situation.

Not every site starts with people who have 100 mbit connections, and I doubt that you could possibly do much better than ScL has done for itself so far.

The best thing to do in your case would be to .

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    0.0 BT Rep: +1

dont know scl but i have been on sct since the first week and it has allways have good pretimes, feeling, the one with numbers, wazup1023, chriz deathr0w and all the upers there used to kick asses, why do you thing that sct got that famous

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

S*C
    S*T/F*N/F*C
    TL/revtt/FL
    ST/czone
    SCL
    Public Torrent Sites.

How do you know about any real sites if you say that you are looking for them still in your signature?

It is in ScL's best interest to be left alone, and your flaming is not aiding the situation.

Not every site starts with people who have 100 mbit connections, and I doubt that you could possibly do much better than ScL has done for itself so far.

The best thing to do in your case would be to .
    just because its in my sig doesnt mean I dont have it. You honestly think Im an idiot and going to post what trackers I am part of or not? hahaha two of the ones posted arent even real trackers...its just to mess with people ...guess its working well.

anyone who does that is just trying to grow their epenis bigger...but it doesnt work!

scl members spam this forum every day with a topic like this to try to get more members, give it a rest...bitsoup is a better tracker even
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-31-2007 at 10:03 PM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast