Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT News

Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2
    Increasing the userbase simly reflects SCT wants more money
    Now its simple that they are handling out 1 invite but by the rate they are disabling the accs and some of em without any reason i guess they will easily make money in future when ppl have to buy invites to full that 20 k userbase

I am not an anti SCter but i am really starting to hate SCT now a days after some of my friend's accs disabled without any reason...

Lots more giveaways,Lots more trades,Lots more request and lots more disabled SCT accs

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I Love You Sct

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @thor, I voted for U, U win 4 sure.
    Major, thnx for the info - I always trusted in SCT and this has become my number 1 source a long ago. Thanx, Staff - this is an amazing gift!
    Last edited by Sylar666; 12-31-2007 at 07:47 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by xurbia View Post

20,000 is what was meant

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    good news, too bad still have a problem with ScT

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    wow this is great news....thank you sct

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMRACK View Post
    well i m excited too..happy new year to sct..hope atleast this year they will remove their P2I system
    I think through many threads in the past we have established that it isn't pay2leech. That would imply that you must pay for access to the torrents themselves, which is just not the case. Live in a place that has FiOS or in a country with 100/100 lines as closer to the norm and you'll be fine. I know one user here who seeds like no other on his HOME connection, for example.
    well i m not talking about P2L ..i m talking about P2I..

p2 leech is acceptable in some cases..but what about pay for invite..

i dont see any difference betwee sct admins and ebay sellers

thay r the same

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    great news from great staff

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    P.S. We banned Poland and Israel with IP bans, and from now on they will no longer to signup as unfortunately they cause more hassle with cheating that it's worth.
    awesome news for every1......but Too bad for Poland and Israel members....?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMRACK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post

I think through many threads in the past we have established that it isn't pay2leech. That would imply that you must pay for access to the torrents themselves, which is just not the case. Live in a place that has FiOS or in a country with 100/100 lines as closer to the norm and you'll be fine. I know one user here who seeds like no other on his HOME connection, for example.
    well i m not talking about P2L ..i m talking about P2I..

p2 leech is acceptable in some cases..but what about pay for invite..

i dont see any difference betwee sct admins and ebay sellers

thay r the same
    Oh sorry, I kneejerked on that one . Yeah, pay2invite is pretty stupid but at least it isn't like they are actively trying to fill a usercap with that. Hopefully they could add them to userlevel increases and keep them for donations as well? That seems fair.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast