Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sonic Adventure 2 Dreamcast

Poster
    You are an idiot. The dreamcast was the best system ever made and you pirates (hardy har har) are responsibe for the continual downfall of it. Just go to gamers and buy it for $10.

2. Games   -   #12
    i have a simlilar question. i downloaded a zip file of virtual tennis and when i unzipped it i got around12file that end with numbers and there is no file with .rar. is the file not good? I'm new to this stuff so take it easy on me.

3. Games   -   #13
    i think i just figured it out. i'm a dumbass.

4. Games   -   #14
    Ok u figured. Yes they tagged it. i have the original. and im not an ass***le. i bet u wouldn't say it in my face. an yes..... the Dreamcast was a great system .R.I.P.

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@26 July 2003 - 22:01
    You are an idiot. The dreamcast was the best system ever made and you pirates (hardy har har) are responsibe for the continual downfall of it. Just go to gamers and buy it for $10.
    the continual downfall? are you crazy? they stopped making it a year and a half ago. there's nowhere left for it to fall, from where it is now.

and for the record, i own as many dreamcast games as i ever owned for any previous system i bought (NES, Genesis, Playstation). i didn't kill Dreamcast, Sony killed it. just like they're going to eventually kill either the Xbox or Gamecube. if you look at what happened all through the 80s and 90s, you see that the market just can't support three consoles. there are always precisely two successful ones, and the other ones die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12