Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Adventure 2 Dreamcast

i downloaded sa2 for dc and there are 36 files like 001, 002, 003 and so on. and when i burn it it doesn't play not even with a boot disk.

2. Games   -   #2
    those are .rar files. you need to compile them into the complete image before you burn it. first, install a program called WinRAR. then click the Sonic file that ends in .rar. now you can extract the iso image to your desktop. it will probably be a .cdi file, so you would need to install DiscJuggler in order to burn it correctly.

there is a specific procedure for burning disc images. you can't just throw these files on a CD and expect it to play on a console.

3. Games   -   #3
    None of the files end in rar. They are all 00? example e-sonic2.001. did u try it b4?

4. Games   -   #4
    CAN ANY1 HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5. Games   -   #5
    PLEASE

6. Games   -   #6
    ok i found the file but it wont extract. it says insert volume oo2 something?

7. Games   -   #7
    im such an ass. i got it done. oo2 as in e-sonic2.oo2.

8. Games   -   #8
    some gay dude made it so when u play sa2 it show an annoying techno beat. how do i get rid of it so its like a normal beat? i mean the game is fine but the begining is just disturbing.

9. Games   -   #9
    what do you mean? they changed the music in the game, or they tagged it with an extra title screen + music?

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Phlipmode Ur such an ass Distubing the music is disturbing 2 u

GO AND PAY FOR THE F***ING OG IGINAL VERSION U ASS**LE !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast