Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BlackCats

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    easy way to get my attention, put it in your sig that you want BCG and i may PM you.

I'm gonna do like countless others have done in this thread so far
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Wow this thread ain't closed yet huh? Even after the member answered all related questions. Beg on beggars!!

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    A member from here that i gave an account to 4 days ago, has just been disabled for cheating, he was uploading at 200KBs to no one, pretty clever, if you dont get caught, dumbwit. this makes me doubt giving people accounts on here, but 4 days and cheating already sheesh.
    Sad to hear, but thats the internet for you, so hard to trust anyone.

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    K open signups are bugged, some get in, others the database just deleted, im also not interested in opening the doors for the time being either. we are going on a cheat hunt as well now, so hopefully we can weed the users down by quite a margin.

We got to 100,000 members last year, we are back down to 54,000 now, but now is the time to weed out all the bad apples and get that down considerably. and opening up just brings in a lot more bad apples.

Its also not worth trading your account on blackcats.

You cant change your email address you have to ask staff.

You cant reset your passkey, you have to ask staff and its very rarely is granted.

All trading members are disabled. and with the email change being done by staff, its realy easy to spot now.

Invites are also bugged as well, we were hoping to have a new invite system in place at the start of 2008, but other things keep getting in the way, so it hasnt even been looked at yet. Invites might still be someway off.
    That's really bad news...I was hoping BCG would open signups again because when you opened a couple months ago the site was so slow and problematic that I couldn't sign up successfully. I hope you will consider opening signups again or atleast have an invite system in place.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    It's a shame there isn't a way to have a universal database of all IP addresses for those who cheat. That way, all private trackers sysops can have access which would significantly decrease the idea of cheating. If you get caught on one tracker, it would be basically the same as having cheated on every other one.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    zxion's Avatar Taste Good BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    blackcats looks like a great tracker for games, but too bad I dont' mod my consoles :/
    you can find most pc games on any tracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I never realy play games anymore, its more for the kids, i do play the odd one or 2, but my attention span for games seems to be minimul these days lol
    We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

A member from here that i gave an account to 4 days ago, has just been disabled for cheating, he was uploading at 200KBs to no one
    Some ppl don't have an ounce of honour in their minds

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thats unfortunate that someone abused your kindness, Ill start uploading once I get home from vaca and restore your faith in FST ;-)

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Thats unfortunate that someone abused your kindness, Ill start uploading once I get home from vaca and restore your faith in FST ;-)
    That's alright for you since you're already a member, but the prick who cheated basically ruined it for the rest of us.

@vip, I noticed a bunch of new PS2 torrents posted over the last week originating from torrentzilla.org. Might be worth checking out.

It's not as if we have much choice for PS2 games since demonoid went down and it's better than begging for an invite.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234