Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BlackCats

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    There are no invites at bcgs at the moment. The owner probably won't open it again. Yea i would figure out a way to get his attention without bugging him. That may be quite impossible to pull off though. Good luck and happy new year!

not impossible, as me and bikernin were granted such graciousness by the owner...

see my thread...awesomness:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...omeness-263256

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Yea he is a nice guy, gave me an account, now i just need to figure this bloody SP system :/

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    easy way to get my attention, put it in your sig that you want BCG and i may PM you.

just dont bank on it though

and the SP system is easy, just seed and it does it all automatically, the only hard part about it is the seeding limit which is 5 for user class, seed more than 5 and you dont get any SP at all on any torrent.

other than that its a doddle, but the SP FAQ is a bit daunting to say the least, i might write a simplified version.

Dont seed more than your allotted amount, but keep seeding those that are under a 1 ratio, and sp will kick in auto eventually.

There you go, easy

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BCG is a site I'd be interested to join either. Considering the reviews the content can't be found somewhere else easily it seems.

I am not an invite beggar, nor trader tho. I think ppl should only give invites to those they think are trustworthy, wouldn't do it any different.

Thus I'll just wait and hope someone (with an invite) knows me from the sites I am active on d:E

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    K open signups are bugged, some get in, others the database just deleted, im also not interested in opening the doors for the time being either. we are going on a cheat hunt as well now, so hopefully we can weed the users down by quite a margin.

We got to 100,000 members last year, we are back down to 54,000 now, but now is the time to weed out all the bad apples and get that down considerably. and opening up just brings in a lot more bad apples.

Its also not worth trading your account on blackcats.

You cant change your email address you have to ask staff.

You cant reset your passkey, you have to ask staff and its very rarely is granted.

All trading members are disabled. and with the email change being done by staff, its realy easy to spot now.

Invites are also bugged as well, we were hoping to have a new invite system in place at the start of 2008, but other things keep getting in the way, so it hasnt even been looked at yet. Invites might still be someway off.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    im also not interested in opening the doors for the time being either.
    That's bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by ecin View Post
    the content can't be found somewhere else easily it seems.
    No kidding.
    About 90 % of all the PS2 torrents on public trackers point to BCG, they're hogging all the games.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Since getting my XBOX 360 I have been trying to get into BCG only to learn about the current 'lockdown' .

Hopefully the invite system will come back up soon or I am afforded an invite.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    maybeeeeeee

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    easy way to get my attention, put it in your sig that you want BCG and i may PM you.
    ok, as long as it's not considered begging

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1

just dont bank on it though
    nice idea... not a fan of spamming people with pms

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast