Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BlackCats

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    We got to 100,000 members last year, we are back down to 54,000 now, but now is the time to weed out all the bad apples and get that down considerably. and opening up just brings in a lot more bad apples.

Not saying that I want to be one of those "bad apples", but I'm keeping my hopes up that you'll change your mind about openning it for a few hours....

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    easy way to get my attention, put it in your sig that you want BCG and i may PM you.

just dont bank on it though

and the SP system is easy, just seed and it does it all automatically, the only hard part about it is the seeding limit which is 5 for user class, seed more than 5 and you dont get any SP at all on any torrent.

other than that its a doddle, but the SP FAQ is a bit daunting to say the least, i might write a simplified version.

Dont seed more than your allotted amount, but keep seeding those that are under a 1 ratio, and sp will kick in auto eventually.

There you go, easy
    Wow im such a trend setter lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    BCG's is the best site period for games. iplay is probably second. Wii torrents third!. But ntorrents only got stuff for nintendo. I think the owner pretty much summed everything up. Probably should close this thread. Just a suggestion though.

Quote Originally Posted by sperm View Post
    easy way to get my attention, put it in your sig that you want BCG and i may PM you.

just dont bank on it though
    nice idea... not a fan of spamming people with pms
    I would suggest Bitgamer for you friend. They have alot of psp and ds content over there. BCG does too, but Bigamer is a great alternative for those roms your looking for.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-01-2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Well stoi i've added that in my sig,now i just sit and wait and cross my fingers

By the way what does this mean in your sig,are you looking for something?
    "Not looking, but if offered will consider it."

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well that was before christmas and all the crap that happened before then. since then i have been busy but i dont realy want anything now, i had planned on getting out there and seeing other trackers (i am only a member of blackcats) but ive changed my mind as i would never use them anyway.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Damn seems you are a hard-core gamer thus the lack of need for any other tracker

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    If you ever do want an invite to a tracker, just ask.

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i was offered ftwr by a staff member over there, but i turned it down, we even have an external invites thread in our forums, and people offer high level trackers, and i always refuse.

I would become a member, look around for a bit, and probably never come back, even if it is ftwr or ftn or sct or one of the countless others, so it wouldnt be fair on the inviter either.

We do have more plans for blackcats, which will hopefully mean i wont need any more trackers anyway, and i never realy use torrents to download stuff in any case.

I never realy play games anymore, its more for the kids, i do play the odd one or 2, but my attention span for games seems to be minimul these days lol

A member from here that i gave an account to 4 days ago, has just been disabled for cheating, he was uploading at 200KBs to no one, pretty clever, if you dont get caught, dumbwit. this makes me doubt giving people accounts on here, but 4 days and cheating already sheesh.
    Last edited by stoi; 01-01-2008 at 11:11 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    A member from here that i gave an account to 4 days ago, has just been disabled for cheating, he was uploading at 200KBs to no one, pretty clever, if you dont get caught, dumbwit. this makes me doubt giving people accounts on here, but 4 days and cheating already sheesh.

What a retard...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    The good at times have to suffer for the bad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast