Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BlackCats

Anyone know when BlackCats will be opening for signups?I've been trying to get in for a while but they're allways closed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    Anyone know when BlackCats will be opening for signups?I've been trying to get in for a while but they're allways closed.
    I asked the owner this a few days ago when we were chatting back and forth. They wont be opening signups again most likely and will not have an invite system.

The owner is here at FST and has given accounts out to people before on here, so I would recommend posting in the bit torrent invite trading forum saying you are looking to get in there and maybe he will grant you your wish.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays my friend!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Don't know. But one of the mods come around fst pretty frequently, just post around i guess.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Its just not worth opening up anymore, as its a lot of work for the staff when we do.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Its just not worth opening up anymore, as its a lot of work for the staff when we do.

Dont pm him asking for one though, or else your asking for trouble...chuck norris kind of trouble

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    The owner is here at FST and has given accounts out to people before on here, so I would recommend posting in the bit torrent invite trading forum saying you are looking to get in there and maybe he will grant you your wish.
    i won't beg for invite is that what you mean?
    bcg is very nice tracker but if the only way to enter it is to make a thread and looking like a begger so thank you very much

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Most sites just open at random some never have sign ups i've witnessed one site that was only open for 1 HOUR to gather a few more members then they are closed so chances are most of the time they don't announce when they will reopen

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69
    so I would recommend posting in the bit torrent invite trading forum saying you are looking to get in there and maybe he will grant you your wish.
    Well i posted a request in the invite section even offering an invite in return of my own to somewhere else.Now i hope someone is in a cheeeful mood with all the xmas/New year activies and be very generous to grant me that special wish

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69
    so I would recommend posting in the bit torrent invite trading forum saying you are looking to get in there and maybe he will grant you your wish.
    Well i posted a request in the invite section even offering an invite in return of my own to somewhere else.Now i hope someone is in a cheeeful mood with all the xmas/New year activies and be very generous to grant me that special wish

Well I wish you good luck and maybe your wish will come true

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    There are no invites at bcgs at the moment. The owner probably won't open it again. Yea i would figure out a way to get his attention without bugging him. That may be quite impossible to pull off though. Good luck and happy new year!
    Last edited by grimms; 01-01-2008 at 05:52 AM. Reason: edit

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast