Thread: Bad Boys Ii Centropy

just downloaded CD1 of the centropy release for bad boys but it is a torrent with password protection and no password supplied . does anyone know how i can crack the pw protection?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    neva sseen this before, which torrent site did u get it from?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by chucho1421300@26 July 2003 - 11:25
    just downloaded CD1 of the centropy release for bad boys but it is a torrent with password protection and no password supplied . does anyone know how i can crack the pw protection?
    Most of the time if it is a movie that is in rar format and u extract it using winrar or another program you will see a document included with the movie. Open that with notepad and inside that document u will see the password to extract the movie. Hope this helps. I had the same thing happen to me once.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    ok I added the reply but it still was showing Dapadipz as the last one to reply to u so maybe by typing this again maybe it might bring it back up to #1 in the other page!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    it sez this on the suprnova site

Alright, I've had it with passworded files in torrents.. either DON'T password it or DON'T upload it here.

As for one that's currently in the listing:

Bad.Boys.II.SVCD.TS-CentropyCD3
    Password is: rushlimbaughdotcom

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    thanks for your suggestions, but there are no files other than the tar files, and i downloaded it from suprnova. i hope someone can figure this out
    thank you all for your help