Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Request For SCT (It's A Good One)

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    That didn't stop people from giving invites away on public forums, such as FST; and I don't think anyone was complaining..

Also I don't know why my credibility is "shot to shit." I explained to panda about the difference between "need" and "desire," most people want to have trackers instead of needing them. (Who the hell needed a tracker like FTN when they had something like a good general tracker like TL? I can understand needing a tracker like BCG since it has a lot of games I've never seen on any other torrent site. Or KG because.. well it's really self-explanatory).

Haven't cheated on any sites, haven't broken the rules of any tracker (besides trading, but some generous people with SCT power user accounts have also broken a rule ).

And yeah I do trade, but a lot of trader haters have gained my trust here. Anyways I hope no one else thinks so about my credibility, especially the people that I want to trust me the most.
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-02-2008 at 06:33 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Well sct mods don't seem to be doing that good a job stopping these giveaways, because a lot of invites have already started flowing through the giveaway system.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Gave up on this one. Closed. : /

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345