Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What Is The One Thing....

Originally posted by tite-wad+27 July 2003 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tite-wad @ 27 July 2003 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Assultsniper@27 July 2003 - 03:31
    Man youre just onto me stop it you perf.
    WTF is a perf ??? [/b][/quote]
    Look it up in the dictunairy and on your way you might find your name next to Penis

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    hmmmmmmm if i were a girl i wud find guys and use them for thier money so i cud buy the ultimate pc lol and maybe feel how it is to be on my period and ummm get lesbian wit another girl and i think thats about it lol

3. Lounge   -   #43
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Any chance you two could slow down it ain&#39;t easy keeping up. Jonno where are you????? Thought you were playing the supporting role

4. Lounge   -   #44
    I dont know about Jonno but were on a roll or at least I am

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    hmmm, I am surprised. Isn&#39;t there any of you guys who would want to find out why us women always go to the Ladies in group? We do share some of the world best kept secrets in there you know.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by Skweeky@27 July 2003 - 11:18
    hmmm, I am surprised. Isn&#39;t there any of you guys who would want to find out why us women always go to the Ladies in group? We do share some of the world best kept secrets in there you know. &nbsp;
    Would have added that one to my list (see above) but you said it was only for a day and I didn&#39;t want to change back while I was still in there, Cinderella style.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    I&#39;m just suprised no one has mentioned the -drum roll- &#39;bra thing&#39; yet.... All the guys i know are completely bamboozled about it.

if i was a guy for a day i&#39;d try to find out whether or not my vocabulary was beyond a monosyllable. And whether i actually had tear ducts.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by Styx@27 July 2003 - 13:23
    I&#39;m just suprised no one has mentioned the -drum roll- &#39;bra thing&#39; yet.... All the guys i know are completely bamboozled about it.

if i was a guy for a day i&#39;d try to find out whether or not my vocabulary was beyond a monosyllable. And whether i actually had tear ducts.
    ouch&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Skweeky@27 July 2003 - 10:18
    We do share some of the world best kept secrets in there you know.
    and shower heads. :-"
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

10. Lounge   -   #50
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by lilmiss+27 July 2003 - 14:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 27 July 2003 - 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@27 July 2003 - 10:18
    We do share some of the world best kept secrets in there you know. &nbsp;
    and shower heads. :-" [/b][/quote]
    Does that mean what I think it means??

Or am I just a perv

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast