Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subtitles ...

How to put subtitles on a movie using WMP??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by sharedholder@26 July 2003 - 11:41
    How to put subtitles on a movie using WMP??
    that's a good question? I would like to know also. Is there a site that has subtitles to every movie cause im downloading terminator 3 screener but it is in russian and I would like to add english subtitles.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i download part of the sample of that russian one off emule. quality is ok

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@26 July 2003 - 12:51
    i download part of the sample of that russian one off emule. quality is ok
    OK? DAMN Dapadipz tell me if there are any better quality ones out there than this one..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    well i aint seen any other better ones. try previewing urs download. i used VIDEOLAN. if u want the ed2k link for simple jus tell me. i thought it was like the CTP one but then again im stupid when comparing

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@26 July 2003 - 13:12
    well i aint seen any other better ones. try previewing urs download. i used VIDEOLAN. if u want the ed2k link for simple jus tell me. i thought it was like the CTP one but then again im stupid when comparing 
    eah i use avi preview . the only thing i hate about emule is it downloads it parts. I have the 1st 2 and a half minutes of it but not enough yet to post a pic on here. I am pretty sure it is the same thing that ahole posted but the topic was closed. Yeah he had the screener but what he lacked to tell everybody is that this was in russian.

by the way any tips on how to get my speed to go faster in emaule? i can't seem to get above 2 kbs

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    i no it took me foreva just to get 10mbs of a 15mb sample then it stopped. people say upload more (i was uploading like crazy) but didnt make no difference for me there are some mods but i wouldnt recomend them

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    By the way can anyone help me with this. I used to preview a movie with avi preview..hit my print screen button.. then open my paint and hit ctrl v to paste the screen but now it is not working right. when i save that movie pic it comes out wrong and when i quit avi preview from that same spot i took the pic from all i get when i open that file pic i saved is a black picture.. nothing on it.. am i making any sense?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    i no ihave this problem. so extract the avi using avi preview, open it in BSplayer and then take a screenie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast