Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sct disable

mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    thank you all for the replys , i figured it out after all , it's because of an inv and someone(a snake) denonced him , thx once again , i think this club will get larger and larger in the future(hope not)
    neah...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    I heard they delete accounts every so many days so if your account is completely gone that could be why.
    Cant be that either I was on the site 4 hours before my account was deleted. I always logged in everyday, so inactivity would never have came in to it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    new year , new mouth they want more $$$ thats all.
    Oh, is that why they gave invites out for free then...?
    Get some facts, if they just wanted donations, they would have increased userbase and made people pay for invites, not give them out free.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    I heard they delete accounts every so many days so if your account is completely gone that could be why.
    Cant be that either I was on the site 4 hours before my account was deleted. I always logged in everyday, so inactivity would never have came in to it.
    Even if you log everyday that doesn't mean they count it as an activity, you must download/upload

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    Even if you log everyday that doesn't mean they count it as an activity, you must download/upload
    You don't have a clue what you're talking about, congrats.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    excuse me, what do you mean, I was explaining about the activity that counts on most trackers

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Isn't that only on bmtv?
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Most trackers only require you to login to the site at least once every 42 days to keep your account. Some trackers will delete your account if you haven't downloaded/uploaded anything in a certain period of time, but as far as I know sct isn't one of them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ScT isn't like that, i think TL is.

Quote Originally Posted by eLucid View Post
    Most trackers only require you to login to the site at least once every 42 days to keep your account. Some trackers will delete your account if you haven't downloaded/uploaded anything in a certain period of time, but as far as I know sct isn't one of them.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post

As far as I know you are only required to log in, within the 42 days. Nevertheless, I did download/seed most days. Had over 400GB uploaded. There isnt a reason that I can think of in my 6 years of torrenting, as to why my account was deleted.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast