Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: alternative to demonoid?

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by broomhead View Post
    Where did you read that it is supposed to come up on january 10th? Also, deimos knows that there are hundreds of thousands of people waiting for demonoid's return, he said he has some personal business to clear up first, he has to find someone to host the site, and then all will be up and running, but who knows how long any of this is going to take. At this point, nobody will want to host the site, unless they find a good place in Sweden, and then it depends on his personal business, if it's a bad, longstanding thing, it could take months or years to come back from
    Yup hes taking care of some personal issues and working on a new home for hosting. If he doesn't find a new home, he said hes not bringing Demonoid back.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    demonoid is coming back pretty soon.

According to Deimos the owner of it, he said that "If everything goes well, it should be up by January 10th"

the above news is not confirmed..i had been to the chat room..
    Hm dunno, saw some info in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by broomhead View Post
    Where did you read that it is supposed to come up on january 10th? Also, deimos knows that there are hundreds of thousands of people waiting for demonoid's return, he said he has some personal business to clear up first, he has to find someone to host the site, and then all will be up and running, but who knows how long any of this is going to take. At this point, nobody will want to host the site, unless they find a good place in Sweden, and then it depends on his personal business, if it's a bad, longstanding thing, it could take months or years to come back from
    I read it in the subdemon forums.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I really do hope Demonoid comes back soon.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Aye, demonoid had a nice mix of everything. Since it's gone down there has been a huge gaping whole where my source of audiobooks use to be

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234