Thread: S**********?

I had an account over at Scene Access but had never downloaded any files from there. Today I attempted to login and do a bit of browsing around but it said my login information was incorrect. I wrote down my username and password so I am assuming my account was deleted to due prolonged inactivity. However, it couldn't have been more than a month since my last login...

If anyone is feeling generous, could they please send me a new invite to Scene Access?

Thanks,
    Michael

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ohhh sorryyy better luck next time
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    One account per lifetime + user it's best to sort it out with an admin that way you save everybody lots of hassle glad to see you're honest rather than claiming to have never been a member that's always a bonus for everyone else. The admins there are not bad strict but down to earth so you may be lucky to have it sorted if your nice and you were acctive before being disabled
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-02-2008 at 08:02 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Your not really helping your case by mentioning the site name. Just so you know they have a 7 day policy so you need to stay active there on a weekly basis otherwise you'll be pruned before you know it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Senior User
    does that mean accessing the site or downloading/uploading?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by footballrunner View Post
    I had an account over at Scene Access but had never downloaded any files from there. Today I attempted to login and do a bit of browsing around but it said my login information was incorrect. I wrote down my username and password so I am assuming my account was deleted to due prolonged inactivity. However, it couldn't have been more than a month since my last login...

If anyone is feeling generous, could they please send me a new invite to Scene Access?

Thanks,
    Michael
    u have probably been banned for inactive there since u never downloaded and that u really shame,they have had freeleech for 2 weeks and u could downlaod some file and upload some MB there..

btw why u need invite since u never downloaded from there??

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    btw why u need invite since u never downloaded from there??
    +1
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    1 month of inactivity...damn...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    you should download a little bit when you first registered or just posts a little in the forum, it's a great community you know
    I think because you said you never use it but now you want the invite, it would be pretty hard since everyone in here will think that you're such a collector, even though it's not true
    anyway, good luck with the invite

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Your not really helping your case by mentioning the site name. Just so you know they have a 7 day policy so you need to stay active there on a weekly basis otherwise you'll be pruned before you know it.

That's only for user's power user and above don't have this problem