View Poll Results: who would you donate for?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • The pirate bay

5 3.14%
  • Demonoid

14 8.81%
  • Oink

9 5.66%
  • TL

17 10.69%
  • FTN

34 21.38%
  • SCT

17 10.69%
  • SCC

8 5.03%
  • FSC

26 16.35%
  • Others

29 18.24%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: who would you donate for?

xurbia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Any site that i use regularly and want to continue doing so
    ...wonder what happened to oinks funds when it got raided

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would donate to Pleasuredome because the content is unique where most other trackers have trackers that could pontetially replace them and Pleasuredome is a tracker I want to see alive for a while. Well also Underground-Gamer. I actually donated to U-G.
    Last edited by saulin; 01-03-2008 at 04:25 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    Fsc

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I had donated to RevTT during a double up scheme and they had disabled my account after a couple of days because of the high ratio it resulted in.....And inspite of explaining things to them they refused to enable it back again....so now I kind of shy away from donating....

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    FSC is the only site that i would ever give my money to and never look back feeling sorry. The only reason i haven't is because they award donors with VIP status and i think that status should be earned by other means
    You can just as easily ask them not to give you VIP status or a donor star and still donate.

Also what's a better way of earning VIP status? Donor's and Uploaders pretty much keep the site afloat. I am just wondering what your criteria would be for for obtaining VIP status.

I don't think downloading, uploading, keeping a good ratio, posting in the forums really counts. That's the criteria for a good user, not VIP. VIP would be one that goes above and beyond.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    FSC is the only site that i would ever give my money to and never look back feeling sorry. The only reason i haven't is because they award donors with VIP status and i think that status should be earned by other means
    You can just as easily ask them not to give you VIP status or a donor star and still donate.

Also what's a better way of earning VIP status? Donor's and Uploaders pretty much keep the site afloat. I am just wondering what your criteria would be for for obtaining VIP status.

I don't think downloading, uploading, keeping a good ratio, posting in the forums really counts. That's the criteria for a good user, not VIP. VIP would be one that goes above and beyond.
    I've actually awarded VIP to quite a few members who have kept the forums active, but these people tend to end up being staff anyway, sooner or later.

Personally, I would rather have a custom title than the VIP title, as the custom title says so much more about your contribution to the site (it also shows that personal service).

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    FTN Please :) BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I mostly donate to all trackers I use often.... well mostly one tracker a month.... they help me out... least i cud do is return the favour....

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    Never Pay For Filesharing!
    So who pay for your fuck sake crew errection site?

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    Never Pay For Filesharing!
    So who pay for your fuck sake crew errection site?
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    eXoDuS's Avatar StupiD DoG! BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    TL of course!
    even thouth that is most times down it has make great progress ( with cutting the invites ) and i am sure that they will do something great in few days/moths.....
    i will be waiting
    I'm torrent addicted , what should i do ?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast