View Poll Results: who would you donate for?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • The pirate bay

5 3.14%
  • Demonoid

14 8.81%
  • Oink

9 5.66%
  • TL

17 10.69%
  • FTN

34 21.38%
  • SCT

17 10.69%
  • SCC

8 5.03%
  • FSC

26 16.35%
  • Others

29 18.24%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: who would you donate for?

crackerjack's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    1. Demonoid, I've been a member on there for a few years, and want it back...
    2. Piratebay, because they stand up to the RIAA, MPAA and other Media Corporations.
    3. Oink's Lawsuit, (already donated after paypal unfroze their account)

I've donated a few times or more to private torrent sites I'm in, bitme, what.cd, waffles, bitmetv, Because they're good sites to contribute back into, which I'm part of. Even if they were shut down tomorrow, I'll know I've helped out and didn't freeload from them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    demonoid if the site would be up.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    demonoid and blackcats

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    iTS.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    I have, do and will continue to donate to FTN because they're not sellouts like some of these sites are...greedy bastards.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I would donate to either:
    - Demonoid...if it would help to bring it back I would certainly donate. One of the best trackers out there. They have done alot for BT.
    - TPB... love these guys. They are one of the few people that are fighting for BT and have done so much for BT.
    - FSC.. The guys there have done so much for the private tracker scene its unreal. Most people dont know the contributions they've made to BT and if I can help them in anyway I would.

But I voted for Demonoid as losing them was certainly a huge loss to BT and I would to see them make a comeback.

I would also consider donating to trackers that provide something unique yet essential, like HDBits or Underground-Gamer.
    Last edited by limpdickkid; 01-04-2008 at 08:04 AM.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Usually I just wait till the end of the month when I get my paycheck and donate to the trackers I love and who haven't reached their monthly goal yet

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    sct - Many people probably want to kill me now, but it has everything I expect from a torrent-tracker. That's also why I've already donated to em and I would do it again if I had to.
    oink - I would donate for oink if it would just bring them back up. It is an irreplaceable source for music, at least for me.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I've donated to most of my tracker sites over the past few years. I haven't always had the time to devote to each of the forums because of career obligations, so donations were my way of contributing resources that were available to me at those times. I'm still very happy to donate money to these sites because I believe in their respective missions. I look forward to the day I can donate to FTN.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    where's the "against all" answer option?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast