Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pay For Legal Mp3 Filesharing?

Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@26 July 2003 - 23:27
    why pay when you can get it for free...??
    I think the ideas I posted above is better than the current long term idea the AA has about sueing everyone and costing some of us to cough up attorney fees or worse. Lets be realistic this needs to come to an end at some point, its out of hand. Besides I'de be happy to give my ISP under $10 a month for what can be got with a clear head, not to mention a little sanity compared to all of this kaos at hand.

Besides this isn't FREE anymore, if you consider all the aggravation of weeding through fakes and malicious code that they've created, unless you consider your time is worthless.

Thats REALITY.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by REALITY@26 July 2003 - 23:43
    I think the ideas I posted above is better than the current long term idea the AA has about sueing everyone and costing some of us to cough up attorney fees or worse. Lets be realistic this needs to come to an end at some point, its out of hand. Besides I'de be happy to give my ISP under $10 a month for what can be got with a clear head, not to mention a little sanity compared to all of this kaos at hand.

Thats REALITY.
    riaa are going after americans

i am from scotland

so i'm not paying
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@26 July 2003 - 23:44
    riaa are going after americans

i am from scotland

so i&#39;m not paying
    I&#39;m sure the rest of you ar not far behind, Australia and the UK are on top of the list.
    Unfortunately this BullShit starts here, but will not end here by any chance.

Also you miss my addon to the above post...
    Besides this isn&#39;t FREE anymore, if you consider all the aggravation of weeding through fakes and malicious code that they&#39;ve created, unless you consider your time is worthless.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by REALITY@26 July 2003 - 23:49
    Besides this isn&#39;t FREE anymore, if you consider all the aggravation of weeding through fakes and malicious code that they&#39;ve created, unless you consider your time is worthless.
    in all the time i&#39;ve used kazaa (and it&#39;s variants), i&#39;ve had one virus and 2 fake files.

if you know what you&#39;re doing, the situation isn&#39;t too bad

also, what&#39;s the point in starting a topic asking for opinions only to ignore them completely when they contradict yours?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@26 July 2003 - 23:54
    also, what&#39;s the point in starting a topic asking for opinions only to ignore them completely when they contradict yours?
    Errrrr...

First I didn&#39;t start this topic.
    Second I was just having a dialouge with you which I will avoid in the future,
    since you only wish to have one line responses.

if you know what you&#39;re doing, the situation isn&#39;t too bad
    Agreed.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    internet.news
    that is unfortunately not the idea of filesharing - and there is more
    behind the idea: we have to share our thoughts openly (except some private one)
    to understand each other better :)

But there already exist some of these kind of services for Apple as you read:
    and if you look in normal music shop: if you want to order a hard to order/find
    cd, YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2 or 3 WEEKS UNTIL IT ARRIVES :( That is possibly more or less one reason also why people try to search for their music on Kazaa :)( -
    means: if I can get a good really good music as fast as possible on the internet
    - order on amazon and get it in at least 2-3days - I would probably try to buy it -
    but if it is take very long... Another reason why I would buy a cd is: if it is good
    it is worth to support the musician for making more music :)

If you look on all these new small artists - it is difficult to find a place in
    the world of music for new artists :(

thanks anyway, david.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    f*ck that I&#39;m not paying 1 cent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12