Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Level 4 and 2 Level 6 for one Level 9

fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by prescript View Post
    why fsc or ftn? because those are the only sites left that i dont have that i care about. i'm a good user on every tracker i'm on so once i get in i know i'll do well.
    why am i offering to trade? because i dont have time to lurk here and post and build rep. if i dont get it, i dont get it, oh well
    If thats true then you surely dont need those trackers
    The conetnt you can find on other trackers too
    fsc and ftn has content plus community and you surely dont look like a community guy since you are soooo busyyyyy

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post

Explain, please.
    it is obvious many people here are after rare trackers, if i was given the chance i would take one in a giveaway even if i dont need it (tho e**** i do need, ftn i just would really like too have ) if i could get the chance. Its just the way things work, i wish i didnt have the greed too, but I do and I cant help it. Others are 10x less and more greedy and me, and for some people level is all that matters. I think of tracker levels of graphics in a video game, it can be a great game with shit graphics but better graphics makes a slight difference, but makes it much more appealing.
    Your argument makes no sense...you're the kind of person who people will avoid inviting. I have turned down invites to trackers before...high "level" ones.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prescript View Post
    why fsc or ftn? because those are the only sites left that i dont have that i care about. i'm a good user on every tracker i'm on so once i get in i know i'll do well.
    why am i offering to trade? because i dont have time to lurk here and post and build rep. if i dont get it, i dont get it, oh well
    If thats true then you surely dont need those trackers
    The conetnt you can find on other trackers too
    fsc and ftn has content plus community and you surely dont look like a community guy since you are soooo busyyyyy
    i just said i want to join because i have everything else thats interesting.
    if someone wants to pm me and explain to them why i should be in, i might do that, not in this thread.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12