Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What you like to see & not like to see in your invitee ?

share for better
    To invite your friends or new user at forums at torrent sites which you are member , what things people consider to grant invite to that lucky invite ?

-either he/she has good speed

- either your good friend from sometime

-either you trust him/her anyhow

-either you think he/she may contribute something to community

and which things you don't like to see in invitee since you did waited for some time to get such invite like ...

-he/she turns cheater

-he/she trader

-he holds some tags anti-anti /etc

-he says about his wish to join because of birthday/dumped by gf /etc

just want to know wht your opinions

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aa
    Last edited by ScreaminJay; 01-04-2008 at 06:22 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    You're taking this inviting thing way too seriously

I've invited cheaters, repeated offenders (on their third account), etc. They get banned and that's that.

I guess most annoying is to invite someone only to have him/her log once and never again
    you haven't been burned by a cheater then, with some a/c's you are responsible for your invitee's, they screw up you either lose your invites forever ( like I have ) or your a/c gets disabled. We'll see how you feel when some dickhead you invite costs you invites or your a/c somewhere, you wont be quite so cheery then

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I guess most annoying is to invite someone only to have him/her log once and never again
    yeah... I hate users seeking invites just to "have them" and that after you invite them they do not use the site...

(like most ppl on here showing "ratio proofs" on HD sites with like 10 - 15gb uploaded.... lmao... less then 2 movies )
    Last edited by yayyyyyy; 01-02-2008 at 11:04 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    yeah one of the most annoying things is that when you invite someone, then you see them not even using the account, when you couldve chosen other people to invite.. that really grinds my gears
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yea most annoying thins is when you grant an invite to a user and you see 0 uploaded and 0 downloaded. Or worse they leech 3 gigs worth and have a download of 0.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Inactivity..
    Both on forums/comments and downloaded.

You feel that you could have spent that invite on someone more deserving (or needed it more)
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    $we's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Yes! inactivity is #1 on my list. Although I would rather have an inactive invitee than a leeching invitee!

And I'm sure you all agree.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    You're taking this inviting thing way too seriously

I've invited cheaters, repeated offenders (on their third account), etc. They get banned and that's that.

you haven't been burned by a cheater then, with some a/c's you are responsible for your invitee's, they screw up you either lose your invites forever ( like I have ) or your a/c gets disabled. We'll see how you feel when some dickhead you invite costs you invites or your a/c somewhere, you wont be quite so cheery then
    Lost two accounts that way, now I offer my invites to friends and friends only

on here I mass pm anyone who i put on my buddy list first, however most of them are in the same trackers so if that happens i then have pretty tight req. for any of my friend making invite giving ventures.

To be honest, I just want invitees that upload more then they leech...and just know the rules and obey them

Can you really ask for more?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i always try to pick the one i feel he/she may contribute something to the community but if i can't be sure of that he must be an honest person .
    the ones i hate the most ; people who pretending they against something yet they are not .

wait i forgot
    i have some people i hate them the most ; those who saying they gonna die if they won't get this invite or the one who asking you for an invite because his girlfriend need it
    that's really annoying
    Last edited by SAM; 01-02-2008 at 06:28 PM.

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast