Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tracker rating, is it?

memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i had aom .it is just a magic site not so great .it is not like ftn or sct. it is hard to get cause they dont have an invite system and you cannot change mail too

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    yeah its only good for you if you are interested in that stuff, i understand why they dont like to be the new trophy for collectors

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by memike View Post
    i had aom .it is just a magic site not so great .it is not like ftn or sct. it is hard to get cause they dont have an invite system and you cannot change mail too
    exactly.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    People just want AOM cause it's hard to get in ( R A R I T Y ) it's just a magic site, don't understand what's the big fuss. Seems to me like there are a few people here on fst trying to manipulate everyone to raise it's level so they can trade it for something good.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    I don't want to defend trading, but regarding the question why people trade for community based trackers i would like to say that maybe not all traders trade just to collect trackers. Maybe some of them actually want these community trackers but is trying to get into them with the wrong approach? If you on the other hand was wondering why some people trade one community based tracker for another, well then i'm just as confused as you are .
    exactly my point

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Haha. This is funny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123