Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Who are you??

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    I do not trade, I dont despise traders. But i personally wish to follow the rules of any given tracker. Its not hard getting invites without trading, Just get to know some people. Get active in torrent communities. Act mature and behave, all that it takes to get noticed. And once you start talking to people and helping them out you be surprised how easy they offer you invites.
    Well spoken

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Biggest bullshit on this site is to always heat up this useless topic. No point in categorizing people. Everyone has his way. Being good or bad has nothing to do with being a trader or a so - called "Ant-Trader". BTW I dislike the latter. Loud, hypocrite, and always first to arrive when a good giveaway is on the way, claiming vigorously how much he hates nasty traders. I prefer and respect those traders much more who can speak for themselves and do not deny who they are.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Biggest bullshit on this site is to always heat up this useless topic. No point in categorizing people. Everyone has his way. Being good or bad has nothing to do with being a trader or a so - called "Ant-Trader". BTW I dislike the latter. Loud, hypocrite, and always first to arrive when a good giveaway is on the way, claiming vigorously how much he hates nasty traders. I prefer and respect those traders much more who can speak for themselves and do not deny who they are.
    This my friend, was the best post I've read in this thread.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    anti trader .. trading suck .. i hate them .. i wish they die ..
    Last edited by samahzzzzz; 03-01-2008 at 11:14 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Nun of yer god damn bizniz boi!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Who are you??
    Bond , James Bond .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456