Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ersan got pwned part 2

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    They don't have my real street address.
    I don't drive a lexus, that was a VIN that I looked up for my dad because I had a carfax account and he's computer illiterate.
    SoftLayer did not cancel my servers.
    Google recovered my account and reset my password.
    From what I can tell, the server that they're talking about was not rooted, but I'm going to reload the OS on it anyway...
    This has no effect on SuperTorrents in any way, it just screws with my personal email and finances for a few days.

The worst part is not knowing the extent of the damages that have been done, if all that was done was what was stated above then I'll be fine. If they downloaded all of my emails and chat logs or something then I have a real problem on my hands.

---------------------------------

Nice attempt at damage control.... :\

We do have your real street address, among with a few others you were using. If we were just going to blank it out anyway, whats it matter? Shouldn't you be happy we did that, I guess we could go with the unedited copies of your name and addresses for the third notice. You just made an order trollandtoad.com (lol, nerd) would you like us to post the usps tracking number & address? (1) Your address is talked about many times in google chats, once again you're lucky we dont post them here.

You did buy a lexus, for $12,000. Heres some screenshots (2&3). We could always post more information about it, as we have your entire email box from a few weeks ago until now. Would you like us to? was it your father or brother that you got the carfax for, lol?

Correct softlayer did not cancel your servers, they did however cancel your account. Oh well I guess we can't win them all

You did not recover your google account, heres a nice timestamp to prove it (4). BTW quit sending I forgot my password emails to it, it's not helping. (5)

Be thankful Eric, that we didn't give you the raging that was easily possible with all of the email and google chat logs we
    have. We PROBABLY won't release those, but hey you never know!

Face it, this kid drives a Lexus financed and paid for by piracy and p2p users hard earned dollars. This tool contributes nothing to the scene yet profits off of it and must be purged. I ask again st users, how secure do you feel with an admin that has your ip that is clearly lying to you and not smart enough to use a remotely secure password or stop using I forgot my password when his account is already pwned? Your choice....

cellkill is next
    greets to rofles

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mifune's Avatar Who me, nah BT Rep: +4
    wow that sucks i am member at ST and that is bad news

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    lolz

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I really don't understand those guys. What's the purpose of all that being-an-internet-detective thing? I mean why would someone just screw around, delete other persons accounts and steal the money? They really don't have anything better to do or am I missing something. Internet is indeed a serious business.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    I really don't understand those guys. What's the purpose of all that being-an-internet-detective thing? I mean why would someone just screw around, delete other persons accounts and steal the money? They really don't have anything better to do or am I missing something. Internet is indeed a serious business.
    You are missing something

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsonica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    You are missing something
    they just hate people leaking their rlss to p2p

Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    lol it seems to me that kids and many of them own many trackers..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    why isnt any other siteops not supporting ersan ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    most of them hate him as well.

Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    most of them hate him as well.
    any reason behind that ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast