Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happened to leecherslair

hi,
    leechairslair is not responding can anyone know about it ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    leecherslair working fine

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DianaMaclay's Avatar Poster
    Well this is odd...
    A few minutes ago, the page was down. It got a message about a SQL something (can't remember)

Now the page is back up again, but I can't login! It says that either the username or the pass are wrong. (And just in case you were wondering, Yes, I was a member untill today)

Anyone else having same problem?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    leecherslair working fine

No, itīs not.

They have been hacked.

Some retard new member thought it might be funny to inject a code into the site that has caused havoc over the past 24 hours. I have spend the past day trying to track it down but whatever it was it was a good hack and I can't find it anywhere. So I am now having to reload a backup of the code and database I made before I went away for Christmas ie 22nd December which means anything recorded from that date will be lost.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    probably because of this

this massage have been send 24min.ago

PM TO ALL MEMBERS---------------------

Some retard new member thought it might be funny to inject a code into the site that has caused havoc over the past 24 hours. I have spend the past day trying to track it down but whatever it was it was a good hack and I can't find it anywhere. So I am now having to reload a backup of the code and database I made before I went away for Christmas ie 22nd December which means anything recorded from that date will be lost. Once I get the site up and running I will make the site freeleech and double upload until further notice to make up for it. Any member that has donated since 22nd December will have to send me a pm on site with the details again, it might take a while to get round to sorting as I'll have more pressing matters to deal with.

I apologize for the inconvenience and any statistics lost but while there are bored script kiddies out there this sort of thing will happen.
    @Nemrod when i was checking site its worked and im still on site there

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yes, me too... but I lost 12 Gb upload and some seed points.

Thanks Forumas.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    well at least he is going to make it free leech and double upload which is a credit to him looks like he is working on it now as all the torrents have disappeared

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    my name/password/email are also not working...
    however, my torrent is still seeding....

EDIT: accounts probably created after 12/22 have been erased also.... they just had open signups and thats when i signed up...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    $we's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    guys, make suree the password of your account on leecherslair isn't the same as your email account's password!
    Last edited by $we; 01-03-2008 at 10:06 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Yes, me too... but I lost 12 Gb upload and some seed points.

Thanks Forumas.

All members now have the ability to upload, if you have any torrents that you have downloaded from here then please upload them so other members can jump on to help seed them. Once we get back to normal state all members will receive a ratio bonus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast