Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get in FTN

Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    Make some friends and don't rush to get the invite and don't try to trade for it.
    I have seen members here that say they have been wanting FTN for a long time and they are still not in. If this is the only reason your here then you should leave but if your here to make some friends and learn something new then welcome to FST.
    hehehe hell of a speech bro

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    Make some friends and don't rush to get the invite and don't try to trade for it.
    I have seen members here that say they have been wanting FTN for a long time and they are still not in. If this is the only reason your here then you should leave but if your here to make some friends and learn something new then welcome to FST.

well... i will never leave this site because i'm learning about torrent ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bgh520 View Post
    .......... that means i can never get ?

Impossible is nothing!!!

Three months ago I not even thought in getting an invite, today IŽm there.
    My advise: participate in this blessed site, be nice, make friends, give everything you can, donŽt cheat in any site and youŽll get it. YouŽll never know who can help you, so be kind and helpful with everybody.
    nice adivce! thanks
    Last edited by bgh520; 01-03-2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Be sure NOT to give in to the temptation of trading. As much as it seems the quickest way in, it's also one of the quickest way out (you'll understand more when you get in the invite section)...

Always respect trackers' rules, no matter where they fall in those damn rarity "levels"
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    Be sure NOT to give in to the temptation of trading. As much as it seems the quickest way in, it's also one of the quickest way out (you'll understand more when you get in the invite section)...

Always respect trackers' rules, no matter where they fall in those damn rarity "levels"

ok ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post

ok ..

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    You will get in ONLY IF you'll make many friends here(friends that you can trust)
    neah...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mirceandr View Post
    You will get in ONLY IF you'll make many friends here(friends that you can trust)
    sure thanks guys

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Just have patience and be nice, you'll never know who you will meet here

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    go to a mirror and repeat "i want FTN" 5 times then you'll get it for sure !

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-fn-...24/postcount93

do like this man and you will get it
    he got FTN
    Good Luck
    Last edited by Adama; 01-03-2008 at 06:30 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast