Thread: Questions about PT

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hey all,

A friend recently asked me if I wanted to become a member there, but I have a few questions for existing members.
    I would ask him for more info, but he just went on vacation till the end of the month...so here I am
    I dont want to take him up on it if it is just going to be sitting on the backburner. as I am not a collector and usually only go after sites for a reason (like S*T for the cooking shows, Im serious and the other tv packs)

I have read the tracker review, but need a little more info

1. Is the english zone community active (in the forums) or are people just posting every once and a while?
    (My grandma is polish but she knows english so I have very little polish language knowledge as Mowie po angielsku (thats I speak english is polish... I can say that and a few other things )

2. What makes this different then say S*T, S*C, and other fast pretime 0day trackers? (besides language )

3. What are three things you like most about this tracker?

Thats about it guys...
    Dziekuje (thanks!)

fatcat69

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just get in and find out, this is NOT Torrent 101...Dude

Maybe polish can be your Second langusge...LOL

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post

i think fat just wants to know so if it does turn out to be a tracker that doesn't suit him....it won't be a wasted invite...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by teamlam View Post

....it won't be a wasted invite...
    Exactly

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by teamlam View Post

i think fat just wants to know so if it does turn out to be a tracker that doesn't suit him....it won't be a wasted invite...
    Exactly, but no worries Enlightened always does this whenever I post

and itd be my 5th language:
    New England English (baustonnnnnn)
    West Coast English (I weigh 80lbs, im so fat)
    Canadian (bacon ehhhh?)
    mexo spanglish (el refrigarator? el baseball bat? )
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-03-2008 at 08:46 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    stets619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    1) English forum is not very active ("or are people just posting every once and a while?"). Though, if you were to seek support, someone would assist you that day, or the next. Most of the Top Dogs or all of them speak good English, cool too...
    2)Can't really think of much at the moment. They have a lot of fribi torrents so ratio would not be a problem. They have nice and friendly staff.
    3)I like the fribi torrents and the staff there.
    Oh also, I like the fact I can seed back there easily. I like being able to seed back 1:1, doesn't feel right when I don't, even when I've seeded for a couple weeks or something.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stets619 View Post
    1) English forum is not very active ("or are people just posting every once and a while?"). Though, if you were to seek support, someone would assist you that day, or the next. Most of the Top Dogs or all of them speak good English, cool too...
    2)Can't really think of much at the moment. They have a lot of fribi torrents so ratio would not be a problem. They have nice and friendly staff.
    3)I like the fribi torrents and the staff there.
    Oh also, I like the fact I can seed back there easily. I like being able to seed back 1:1, doesn't feel right when I don't, even when I've seeded for a couple weeks or something.
    Thanks appreciate the response.