Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for invite to a good TV tracker (bitmetv?)

user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    is open now!!

I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ejac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    tvtorrents.com does have more seeders, and content. Though its kind of a hassle to get your first credits, and get used to the interface. But once you do, its great, love the clickable calender feature, you can see which shows have been aired (or will air) when, and click on them to download.

EDIT: read this review on fst
    Last edited by ejac; 01-04-2008 at 01:59 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Tv.torrents.ro

I used to want Bitmetv too till I found this site. Speeds are great, and it has every single popular t.v. show, so it should suit your needs.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    I use TVTorrents.com (TvT) and I'm very happy with it. Yeah, start up is the hardest part with that site because you have to grab a tv show and seed it there to get points to download but other than that, I have no problems with it. Pretimes are also pretty good imo and speed for me is excellent. One place that is open, no need for signups, is eztv.it. Great tracker with dedicated TV content. Pretime there is suprisingly good and you will be able to get your shows there np if you decide to wait for a bitmetv invite. Enjoy

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i have over a 3:1 ratio at bmtv with ~45 kb/s upload so its not as hard as its made out to be, just gotta be smart with what you pick and seed shows you've grabbed form other places. but as others said, there are decent alternatives that should suit you fine.

on a side note TV shows are pissing me the fuck off lately because there arent any, fucking writers strike can go to hell as far as im concerned.
    Seriosly..its damn irritating

But i dont think writers should be blamed for that..I mean cmon they deserve fair share.. It because of thier story writing which keeps us on the edge of our seats..

Be it Sitcoms or Drama.. Without classic storyline.. Theres no chance of success to a show..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    scc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12