Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UseNeXt Software

hey there pplz , short question here
    a couple of days ago i installed the UseNext software - once loaded it allowed me to register in the actual Software without entering Credit card info and i recieved a 1000 mb trial. i decided i wanted to try it out again and tried reinstalling the software after a system restore and reg clean (prior to the original installation) - the program still recognised that i had already registered for an account and didnt allow me to register through the program again.
    The question is not how i reenable the prog to register - its how the hell does usenext know ? do they secretly use their software to upload user information to their database ? (like microsoft that can recognise a computer by its hardware...) is that allowed ? since they say their software is spyware free ! anybody have the answer to this ?
    cheers
    Last edited by Smeghead^; 10-12-2007 at 04:09 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    They logged your IP range when you where connecting to their servers.
    Sooner or later it will change. But it could take awhile.

I really would just pay.
    I have never heard of this UseNext company though. I would really recommend Giganews or Usenetserver instead.
    Last edited by Broken; 10-12-2007 at 06:02 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    thats i want to do eventually - but ive only had 1 session of downloading with them (1000 mb) and i wanna try again to c if the high speeds really prevail - but it was just weird that even after a system restore it recognised my computer -
    but if it logs a range doesnt that mean that other users with my isp wont be able to use the software also ? that sounds abit hardcore
    how long do you think i should wait b4 trying to reinstall it ?

thanks for the help brother

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    ive messed with this trial before and the only way to get it over is to reformat your pc.
    the reason is it installed hidden files that you will never be able to find/remove. what are u running? xp or vista? i use giganews it the best

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    It has nothing to do with software.
    You're IP will stay within a certain range for a set amount of time. It really depends on how your ISP operates.

It's possible that you could reboot your modem and get into a different range.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    [/quote] I really would just pay.
    I have never heard of this UseNext company though. I would really recommend Giganews or Usenetserver instead.[/quote]

i have been using usenext for about 6 months now,and i dont have 1 issue with them ,

my connection max out all the time on 8meg.

i download around 500gb a month with no problems what so ever.

i would reckomend usenext to anybody.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    I think they will be the first NG provider to be closed down when things are getting hot as they are the only provider I know of that actually advertise the fact that you can download movies, music etc. without having to worry about anything.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    It has nothing to do with software.
    You're IP will stay within a certain range for a set amount of time. It really depends on how your ISP operates.

It's possible that you could reboot your modem and get into a different range.
    you wrong m8 ive made countless accounts using this software just by logging the install and remove all traces of it. also another trick to this is if have that enter your email window all you do is enter email/press enter, but dont press ok.... then open task manager; end usenext and open usenext again and repeat. usenext is a rip off though. never pay them for service just rip the free trial.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    I think they will be the first NG provider to be closed down when things are getting hot as they are the only provider I know of that actually advertise the fact that you can download movies, music etc. without having to worry about anything.
    thos S>O>B>'s

i have been using usenext for about 6 months now,and i dont have 1 issue with them ,

my connection max out all the time on 8meg.

i download around 500gb a month with no problems what so ever.

i would reckomend usenext to anybody.
    lol u can dl that much at a rate of 1mb per sec????
    Last edited by wickedsick; 10-13-2007 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    wickedsick - ive tried logging the install and uninstalling / system restore/ regclean - but it still recognises the software - what exactly do you do ? which prog to log / uninstall ? what version of usenext are you installing - could yah give a brother a bit more details ? thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsick View Post
    what are u running? xp or vista?
    Xp

you know where those hidden files are ?
    Last edited by Smeghead^; 10-14-2007 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    I really would be careful with using Usenext. Heard from many people they have been scammed by them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast