Thread: Check Your Sig, Avatar Here

I've noticed many new users would like to test their sigs/avatars.
    They end up creating an extra topic which ends up being locked & deleted and thus increasing mod's work.

Whoever wishes to check their sig,avatar being a new user or you are not sure whether your sig follows all the rules or not and want a mod to have a look. Post it ,here.

Hopefully this will help us follow the "Sig/Avatar Rules"

For a quick reference --> Sig/Avatar Guide by [B][o][t]

Hopefully, the mods can check it here and keep deleting the unnecessary posts in here as their usage is done.

Cheers!
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    It seems that this is already being done in [BOT]&#39;s post, but, why not

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Originally posted by kAb@26 July 2003 - 19:36
    It seems that this is already being done in [BOT]&#39;s post, but, why not&nbsp;
    Ya I know. But still many dont go to that one since its not written in the description/title. Moreover, thats a nice "Final Guide" by [B][O][T] and it should more function like a guide and questions should be posted only related to animations/how to make those etc. Rest whether it follows the rules should be posted separate. As soon as the newbies enter this they dont check that topic rightaway instead post as a new topic. This might just channel people in the right direction where they need to be. Just organizing and saving some work for mod&#39;s.

Edit: Maybe if the Mods prefer they can start a new topic like this and get it pinned.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Just delete this mods&#33; No one seems to be following it. All efforts went useless. Chaos chaos all over&#33;

But it was a good idea if u all started one of these. Anyways do what ya want.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    We&#39;ll leave it for a while. Not that they read anything before they post in most cases, but if we can catch even one....

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    i just want to make sure my sig and av didn&#39;t run away....

seems ok....

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>