Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: uploading question

piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Icon3

i have a question about newsgroup that i have many sources to 0 day scene so can u tell me how to upload files to newsgroup should i require a account to any newsgroup to upload files there or is there iany other way plzzz help me out ?????
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    If you don't know how to upload, don't bother. You'd probably only cause problems for yourself and others. It only takes one person to upload a file to Usenet for everyone to get it, and there is no shortage of people that want to be that one person.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    i know how to upload i have read the tutorial how to upload file through ftp but i want to know that is it require to have a account there

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Account where?

yo

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so you have 0 day scene, and you wish to upload to Newsgroups.

you will need a Newsgroup Provider to upload to Newsgroups, Giganews etc etc.

you also cant upload to them via FTP either, it will have to be a Usenet Client (Grabbit, Newsbin etc) and you will have to make pars for the rars (Quickpar).

I think thats what your asking anyway

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    thanks stoi to make me understand how to upload and in what format but i wan to ask that do i need a usenet account or so any other newsgroup account to upoad 0 day scene to that newsgroup ? or i can upload through some address plzzz give me the link on how to upload as i am new to newgroup but plzzz help me out ???

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well you will need usenet access, My ISP does supply me with NG access but its not very good, but i could upload things to whatever groups it has.

but it does not have a XBOX360 room, and you do not upload a 360 game to any other room. well.. a.b.the.terminal and a.b.boneless you could but my ISP diesnt have those either.

so your best bet if you want to do it on a regular basis is to join a good newsgroup that allows you to Upload to it.

I have never read the small print though, but i think Giganews.com will let you, Newsdemon.com will let you, but you do have to pay for these 2 providers.

other than that, i dont realy know what else to tell you.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    this means that i cannot upload new softwares to any newsgroup without having account there and not even through ftp so then i have to purchase an account there for upload and that the problem why to purchase when i can download the 0 day scene through torrents but i have new things to upload to newsgroups so is there no way then .....

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Not unless you pay no.

and NG are not that far behind torrents anyway, used to be they were faster (a lot faster) nowadays though they are not.

Somethings still are, but not many.

the big difference is with NG, no seeding back and leeching at your max speed 100% of the time. but no Community side like torrents and you also cant see how many people have snatched your upload, once you upload it, thats it, anyone with newsgroup access can grab it but you have no idea how many.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    ok then this means the i can't upload to newsgroups whithout having account there so what to do then this is a big problem because i use torrent to download 0 day scene but i want to upload new thing there to newsgroup and for these i will not purchase a new account there i am not a fool

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast