Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help! Metal Gear Solid 2 Problem!

Poster
    I burned the 5 cd's using nero, put in cd 1 and it says to extract this file to the hard drive then after all cd's are done extracting the files to this folder, to run mgs 2 setup. So i do, and then I put install and wait and nothing happens! Why? What can I do? I got it off of supernova.org.

2. Games   -   #2
    try using daemon instead of installing

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Whats deamon and where can I get it? I already deleted the original 4 cd nero images that it downloaded. I burned them on a cd.

4. Games   -   #4
    forget it then if u deleted it!

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I know but I think they were supposed to be burne I guess duno why it dont work after extracting.

6. Games   -   #6
    That game is messed up... a amateur made the images...i have the same problem with it ...i followed the install instructions perfectly (5 times) and the game wont play

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I dont see why it would be on supr nova if it didnt work, all freakin bit torrent games I guess are supposed to work.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Salim@27 July 2003 - 01:51
    Whats deamon and where can I get it? I already deleted the original 4 cd nero images that it downloaded. I burned them on a cd.
    that is a shame if u delete it even knowing that u cant install it.....
    lol...

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    I dont see your point, if the install execution file wont work? How would it work using daemon tools? You would still have to run it! It doensnt makes sense. I guess an idiot that had the ps2 version extracted all the shit from it and made it seem as a pc game, If I start the mgs icon the game will start but the noise and sound sucks and u cant play wit a key board!

10. Games   -   #10
    He burned all 5 CDs as i did (what a waste)...you can "unpack" the files from a image or from the CD, it makes no difference.

Im running XP and the game wont play on my Dell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast