Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I shouldn't post this because no one would really care but..

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I gave up trading for trackers. Whoo.

I didn't give it up because it's against tracker rules and I suddenly gained a new set of morals. I didn't give it up because most everyone hates traders and I wanted to improve my chances of winning in giveaways. I just gave it up because I don't feel like I need to trade anymore, and if some site pops up in the future that I really need, I'll just ask for it and hope. And I still could care less if someone was a trader.

Yeah I don't really know why I made this thread. It's not really anything special to announce. But I'm an attention whore.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i wish you are serious about it
    and i wish you the best of luck

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    now grow up and gain some real morals like not accepting and giving invites to people you do not know which is just as bad as trading invites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Danielle, you're so right.

Those are the morals I should gain. Not accepting invites to sites where I can get illegal software and steal money out of the hard-working developers and writers, but giving them away to strangers.

Thanks so much. I'll definitely take your advice.

But I'll keep raping and killing if that's okay with you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well you're right, i dont care.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I like the step you just took!

Good Luck Bud!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    virtus134

every community in the whole universe has its own rules and there are 2 ways to be a part of this community and live inside it .
    go by the rules and inside the system and you will stay inside forever
    go against the rules and may be you will survive
    but what's the use of surviving, when you are scared you might get kicked out any second
    what the use if you will be end up alone afraid to give your identity to any one cause he may report you

about what Danielle said

tracker staff trusted you with the invite at least return the favor and give the invite to whom you trust or believe he will add something to the tracker you belong to .
    those trackers aren't only owned by their admins but also by their users

Again
    ; i wish you the best

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Hey Sam.

First, I've never been worried about my account getting disabled for trading. And none of them have been disabled. And if it was disabled, then it was my own fault for stupidity, so I'd just blame myself. I can imagine a few traders being scared because they probably wanted to trade the big "no-nos" (FTN, etc), but I'd never do something like that.

And what Danielle said was just... blasphemy? He basically told me not to give invites away and or request them. (He said to strangers, but of course almost everyone here is a stranger to me). Which is what everyone does here. And I really hate when people want to talk to me about morals in torrenting, since.. it's illegal. I'll be damned if I'll stand here and be lectured in morals by a criminal

Oh I wish you the best with your FTN request also. Hope you get it

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    not morals mate not morals
    and no one is lecturing you at least me
    i'm talking about rules
    illegal or not we agreed to join so we have to go by the rules
    i stand by you in the action you take and i like you cause you are active
    thanks for your wishes

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast