Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Community !

FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    not again... community...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    its a joke topic

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    not all people that seeking community based trackers are fake and not all of them are seeking these trackers for rarity.

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i know community with GIRLS on them maybe we should offer those
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    not all people that seeking community based trackers are fake and not all of them are seeking these trackers for rarity.
    The community thing doesn't even make sense. If you want community why don't you join a FORUM like this one, and download your torrents from torrentspy

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    The community thing doesn't even make sense. If you want community why don't you join a FORUM like this one, and download your torrents from torrentspy
    i use this forum

and i use piratebay

---

for a tracker/community like rabbit or wheel they will feel offended if you say detail about 'em in public forum. I even heard they prefer the word "rabbit" or "wheel" over their real nick.

In addition to that, there is a point in "nice community". In a forum like FST, anyone can join...be it trader, non-trader, previously banned (with proxy or until mod find out), scammer (until reported) and simply "bad" and "good" user. However, tracker that are rare have selection and the invite system is strict (you are responsible for who you invite). So the chances, of getting "bad" user is VERY less. That is pretty much basic of "good community". Since there are 1-5 users joining each day, EACH and EVERY individual gets chance to get identified and oldies can easily keep track of new users.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    For future note, comedy isn't your thing.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i use this forum

and i use piratebay

---

for a tracker/community like rabbit or wheel they will feel offended if you say detail about 'em in public forum. I even heard they prefer the word "rabbit" or "wheel" over their real nick.

In addition to that, there is a point in "nice community". In a forum like FST, anyone can join...be it trader, non-trader, previously banned (with proxy or until mod find out), scammer (until reported) and simply "bad" and "good" user. However, tracker that are rare have selection and the invite system is strict (you are responsible for who you invite). So the chances, of getting "bad" user is VERY less. That is pretty much basic of "good community". Since there are 1-5 users joining each day, EACH and EVERY individual gets chance to get identified and oldies can easily keep track of new users.

i disagree with you whatever you have said . so u mean to say that a site which does have a secret name and few members , directly becomes a good community ???? so u mean to say tomorrow i open a site for a day with around 20 members joined and close signups forever and have a secret entrance to get in makes my site the best Community ever ?????

Also u say about a bad user having toughter time to get in , hell more than 100-200 trades occur here of these rare trackers in these invites section . good proxy , decent grammar , new account and voila , fool the people at will to think that this person is the greatest person on the earth .

Rare Tracker =/= Good community .

Never seen some of you talk about community of open signups trackers , or low levels as some of you call them . Why ? cos it was in low level in some rarity list . Some of the people have this habit of creating this fake auras and talk about non-existant communities about a rare tracker just to get in . The day these trackers become open signups , i can bet not even one will bother to discuss about that site again .

If there was a REAL community in a torrent site , it was TiT . and that was open signups . any old member will know what exactly i am talking about

For future note, comedy isn't your thing.
    Thanks for the note , but i can say the same to you tho , maybe u cant understand jokes pretty quickly as well, maybe it takes time for u to realize what i actually meant .
    Last edited by SaviouR; 01-04-2008 at 06:13 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Tk2011's Avatar jungle love BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    the guy has a point. Nowadays the traders give an excuse like the community thing but all they want is a high level tracker so they can brag about their large e-penis cuz they have a tracker which is marked with high level on the wtaw thread. ffs..

Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    If there was a REAL community in a torrent site , it was TiT . and that was open signups . any old member will know what exactly i am talking about
    you're damn right!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i use this forum

and i use piratebay

---

That's basically what I'm saying. It all comes down to the fact that the tracker is very rare and exclusive.

TorrenTiT was godly.
    Last edited by phoenixfire; 01-04-2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast