Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Community !

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    not all people that seeking community based trackers are fake and not all of them are seeking these trackers for rarity.
    The community thing doesn't even make sense. If you want community why don't you join a FORUM like this one, and download your torrents from torrentspy
    forums like this one have a lot of little kids and annoying fucks on every thread because anyone can sign up, thats why.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    not all people that seeking community based trackers are fake and not all of them are seeking these trackers for rarity.
    The community thing doesn't even make sense. If you want community why don't you join a FORUM like this one, and download your torrents from torrentspy
    It has to do with the fact that for some people, filesharing is much more fun if you are sharing it amongst friends. Hence the community aspect is an essential part of torrent trackers for some.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    Thanks for the note , but i can say the same to you tho , maybe u cant understand jokes pretty quickly as well, maybe it takes time for u to realize what i actually meant .
    No problem, I understood perfectly when I read it. However it wasn't near to even be funny. Which leads to my comment.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    Thanks for the note , but i can say the same to you tho , maybe u cant understand jokes pretty quickly as well, maybe it takes time for u to realize what i actually meant .
    No problem, I understood perfectly when I read it. However it wasn't near to even be funny. Which leads to my comment.
    i am really sorry i couldnt make you laugh . next time i'll post in such a way that everyone doesnt understand , only u understand it and die from laughing .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post

i am really sorry i couldnt make you laugh . next time i'll post in such a way that everyone doesnt understand , only u understand it and die from laughing .
    Your sarcasm does not harm me
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    you want only those trackers???
    dude.... those tracker isn't only
    you ask for the highest levels and the hardest to get

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i disagree with you whatever you have said . so u mean to say that a site which does have a secret name and few members , directly becomes a good community ???? so u mean to say tomorrow i open a site for a day with around 20 members joined and close signups forever and have a secret entrance to get in makes my site the best Community ever ?????

Also u say about a bad user having toughter time to get in , hell more than 100-200 trades occur here of these rare trackers in these invites section . good proxy , decent grammar , new account and voila , fool the people at will to think that this person is the greatest person on the earth .

Rare Tracker =/= Good community .

Never seen some of you talk about community of open signups trackers , or low levels as some of you call them . Why ? cos it was in low level in some rarity list . Some of the people have this habit of creating this fake auras and talk about non-existant communities about a rare tracker just to get in . The day these trackers become open signups , i can bet not even one will bother to discuss about that site again
    do you have guts to open a site and run it? If so, i would love to see it. If you do what you said (get 20 members, close invites etc) and invite only VERY TRUSTED and GOOD members from different community/ tracker i am sure it will be a good community. But if not, it will turn out into a arguing sh!+ Beside, the purpose of tracker and how it was set up plays major role in whether the tracker will be good community or not. If staff don't care and let kids run off their mouth it will turn into ScT forum. And if staff care about content only it will turn into E****

As previously said, it's about how the tracker is set up and what to staff care about. Tracker/ community which focus on community take very QUICK action against trading. Tell me how many open FSC trading goes in FST? Give me 100-200 trade example of Revolt or FWTR account being traded. Staff on those site care about community and they have stuff set up against trading ex: ip change = ban

i didn't say that. Rarity is a good basis to "good community" but rarity does not necessarily imply "good community".

Are you sure? I have seen people (yes in FST) praising community of hdbits.org, AL, ScL, iTS...and i myself enjoyed community of cinemageddon (open sign up tracker) until the tracker got overwhemed by newcomers....and i still find Horror Charnel's community to be the best spamzotic community

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    forums like this one have a lot of little kids and annoying fucks on every thread because anyone can sign up, thats why.
    So the way to get past that...is to join a tracker where NO ONE can sign up and you end up talking with the same 5 or 6 people everytime you want to have a discussion about something. And no matter where you go there is always going to be people you won't like. Its best to have a closed community that's not extremely hard to get into with more that 10 people posting keeping the forums from being completely dead.

Besides that, this forum is actually one of the better ones.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    very nice SaviouR

ROFL

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i disagree with you whatever you have said . so u mean to say that a site which does have a secret name and few members , directly becomes a good community ???? so u mean to say tomorrow i open a site for a day with around 20 members joined and close signups forever and have a secret entrance to get in makes my site the best Community ever ?????

Also u say about a bad user having toughter time to get in , hell more than 100-200 trades occur here of these rare trackers in these invites section . good proxy , decent grammar , new account and voila , fool the people at will to think that this person is the greatest person on the earth .

Rare Tracker =/= Good community .

Never seen some of you talk about community of open signups trackers , or low levels as some of you call them . Why ? cos it was in low level in some rarity list . Some of the people have this habit of creating this fake auras and talk about non-existant communities about a rare tracker just to get in . The day these trackers become open signups , i can bet not even one will bother to discuss about that site again
    do you have guts to open a site and run it? If so, i would love to see it. If you do what you said (get 20 members, close invites etc) and invite only VERY TRUSTED and GOOD members from different community/ tracker i am sure it will be a good community. But if not, it will turn out into a arguing sh!+ Beside, the purpose of tracker and how it was set up plays major role in whether the tracker will be good community or not. If staff don't care and let kids run off their mouth it will turn into ScT forum. And if staff care about content only it will turn into E****

As previously said, it's about how the tracker is set up and what to staff care about. Tracker/ community which focus on community take very QUICK action against trading. Tell me how many open FSC trading goes in FST? Give me 100-200 trade example of Revolt or FWTR account being traded. Staff on those site care about community and they have stuff set up against trading ex: ip change = ban

i didn't say that. Rarity is a good basis to "good community" but rarity does not necessarily imply "good community".

Are you sure? I have seen people (yes in FST) praising community of hdbits.org, AL, ScL, iTS...and i myself enjoyed community of cinemageddon (open sign up tracker) until the tracker got overwhemed by newcomers....and i still find Horror Charnel's community to be the best spamzotic community
    way too many colours dude my eyes are hurtng reading that stuff , typing in normal and i would have got ur points also .

instead of getting 20 members i'll just speak with them all day in MSN and get my community feeling ..... i gave an example since in ur posts ur clearly emphasize on Rarity alot

However, tracker that are rare have selection and the invite system is strict
    Ur quotes .....

see if Rarity turns you on in a tracker , then i think it doesnt makes sense even debating about this particular topic with u .

Tracker/ community which focus on community take very QUICK action against trading
    TiT was open signups , trading didnt even come to the picture ..... the reason they want to take action is that people coming inside these sites with thier "great community explanations" and crap since they were rare , these collectors realise there's absolutely nothing and then trade away and there's a very high ratio of people doing this like written i have lvl x , pm me , and after this they close the thread . Unless u never used the search button , u'll come to realize how many threads and how many of these rare sites are being traded away .

also if u REALLY want to be a part of the community why would disabling traders be a factor to you at all ? you want to chat and hang-out in irc , speak around etc isnt it ? so hows does disabling some trader make you more happy ??? and u think that the other lesser known trackers dont take actions at all ? are they like " my tracker is lesser lvl in a list , so pls kill me cos i aint quick in disabling traders as my rarity lvl is less " ......
    Last edited by SaviouR; 01-04-2008 at 07:07 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast